Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Peckmic2, where did you score those Bauer S-9 skates?

Pro return or did you have bauer make them for you?

I got them at the joe the first game of the stanley cup finals last year, they were brad stuarts. the are pretty comfortable, really suit my left foot well but the right foot kinda hurts on the side near my toes. but im pretty pleased with the way the fit considering they were made for someone else, but i hate the tounge.... to thick.

I got them at the joe the first game of the stanley cup finals last year, they were brad stuarts. the are pretty comfortable, really suit my left foot well but the right foot kinda hurts on the side near my toes. but im pretty pleased with the way the fit considering they were made for someone else, but i hate the tounge.... to thick.

What size are they?

What size are they?

they are 9.5 E(A)s? not sure what the A is about...

Scored this jersey- been looking for a long time for one of these!

This is the actual pro version of the edge jersey- Airknit across the front, through the shoulders and sleeves. Edge panels on the back and under the arms. Fits me fine in full gear.

tbljersey1.jpg

tbljersey2.jpg

tbljersey3.jpg

Thanks to JR for the assist on confirming that it was what I thought it was!

Edited by larrivee

are those adrenalines real shafts or broken OPS?

Both were OPS where the blades broke, so I just did a little cutting and then heated them up and pulled them out making them tapered shafts.

foxtrot?

Doing some remodeling in the house in our workout room slash where I store crap and started funneling shafts out of there. I'd love to say this is the tip of the iceberg but sadly I said I'd just get to the rest this weekend. The AKs are the newest additions but I think subconsciously I put them in there to prove that this picture is not from around 1998.

sticks1.th.jpg

Nice mitts......and the CCM U+ rollers....like those. Ahhhh and i love every picture of Eagle gloves....execpt the furry, leopard, trash ones that were out a while back.

Man where did you get those gloves from? What size are those?

i got them from sharks ice san jose. and there a 14, they were the only ones there and they were hiding behind everything and had no tag and wernt in the comp, but they still sold them to me.

Edited by k24a2fast4ya