Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I was in there yesterday and they had a couple senators ones, some oilers four rolls, and what looked like minnesota wild sdp's. Really hard not to pick up the senators xxx's, specially when the girlfriend was telling me to.

That gold syNergy had THE BEST grip on any stick ever.

DIDO, if only i could but that arnott or any other rh gold synergy grip, i also loved the sicore grip ( purple/reddish)

Dido? Ditto?

dido-288x300.jpg

Along the lines of the ones Mack posted, been trying to get used to this guy.

IMG_2466.jpg

Oddly enough I'm having trouble not sailing backhands over the net, the forehand isn't really a problem... well getting used to the huge rocker is a slight problem.

I'm soo close to buying another one of them but just when I feel like I love it, I loose the puck because of the rocker and start to rethink it again... Seems like once I get confident with it, 3 passes will just slip under the heel or toe. It's also at 57" which is about an inch shorter than I normally use.

Edited by TBLfan

New here! :)

Here's my current equipment less my skates (2008 Mission Boss with Labeda Dynasty x-soft wheels and 2009 Tour Cobalt Q's with the stock Dynasty II's. Will post pics of them soon.)

IMG00069-20090324-2232.jpg

Mission Intake Helmet with Fantom Cage

Mission Boss Black gloves

Old Easton Synergy Shins

Easton X-treme Elbows

Warrior Dolomite Spyne Draper Curve, lie 5, 85 flex

Mission Z-2 Shaft with Warrior DoloSpyne blade Draper lie 5 85 flex.