Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked up the NBH 9500 Cage for my 4500. Looking forward to breaking this thing in this week...

My buddy just threw that cage on his 4000. I like the look of it, compared to some of the other crappy cages that have been coming out recently.

v08 Helmet w/ tinted visor

dscf0126w.jpg

dscf0125bkr.jpg

dscf0124.jpg

I also found an Inno Maniac broken at the heel of the blade laying behind the bench at my last game. Cut it, flipped it, inserted blade... I never can understand why people throw OPS broken at the blade away.

I also found an Inno Maniac broken at the heel of the blade laying behind the bench at my last game. Cut it, flipped it, inserted blade... I never can understand why people throw OPS broken at the blade away.

Ew, don't flip it.

try as hard as i might I couldn't get the hosel to pull out of the shaft. I'm not really too concerned about it; just a practice stick now.

lol. If they really are trying to copy Bauer I must say they've done a terrible job aesthetics wise. Boot looks futuristic and spacey with way too much clutter. While the x:60's have a lot of flash, the one95 is still a classic look that would've been a smarter option to plagiarize. Although I am a huge bauer whore so I might be biased....

They should copy old school Nike and release some remakes of the Zoom Air's. Both the white and black are the best looking skates, in my opinion, that I've ever seen.

Ew, don't flip it.

Why not? Free stick...

Ew, don't flip it.

Why not? Free stick...

Cut it and use a tapered blade. Flipping it messes with the flex and kick points.

Ew, don't flip it.

Why not? Free stick...

Cut it and use a tapered blade. Flipping it messes with the flex and kick points.

Which he is aware of. It's just a practice stick. He found it, let him do with it what he wishes.

try as hard as i might I couldn't get the hosel to pull out of the shaft. I'm not really too concerned about it; just a practice stick now.

patience and a heat gun, that's how I got my maniac blade out.

what kindof reeboks are those and i like the blacked out vapor xxxx's

i think their those 4-roll rbks made by MIA or something, not sure though. i got them in st louis from the scottrade center. petr cajaneks old gloves. their probably the most comfortable glove ive ever worn

Skates:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_s...es12/new001.jpg

Just got home with the white S15's

Gloves:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_s...es12/new002.jpg

And a few items I picked up at the Mooseheads sale sunday:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_s...es12/new003.jpg

I really didnt need new pants but for $20 I couldnt resist