Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I picked up the octogun yesterday and was able to play with it for 3 hours. I was very impressed with everything from this stick. Right when I stepped on the ice I felt very comfortable with it, a little bit stiffer than my U+ but nothing to crazy. CCM really has been stepping up their game with their sticks lately.

I'll jump right on that 5100 bandwagon... I wasn't a fan of the exterior too much at first but that inside looks really comfy, and now i don't mind the outside too much.

I didn't find it very comfortable.

Hey Snipez96,

where did you pick up the 5100 at and how much was it going for?

Pro Hockey Life has it... $89.99

They only had Navy and Black

Edited by snipez96

Just curious but why are you replacing your One95s? Was there an issue with them? Again just curious..

Too narrow across the toes; otherwise great skates. I have always had trouble with Bauers in regards to the toebox, but the One95's fit very well initially and I found a deal that was too good to pass up. Eastons just seem to fit my foot shape better than any other brand of skate (so far at least).

just curious, how is your foot shaped to know that eastons fit you better?

Normal width heel, wide midfoot, wide forefoot, normal arch, right foot about a quarter of a size longer. They were great volume-wise but the point where the toecap met the front of the boot just seemed to cut across the joint of my big toe/foot. I had basically the same problem with a pair of Vapor XX's I picked up. Hope that helps.

Nice setup with the gear. Are those the NCAA pro return pants that The Hockey Shop sells? How do you like them? I contemplated buying a set.

Yes, they are. I absolutely love them. They're tanks. I will tell you though, that I had to buy a size down. I wear a 36 waist in pants and had to buy a medium.

Edited by Amac27