Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i love those new 4rolls

x2 it's addition by subtraction, by losing the Nike logo it makes them so much more appealing (I personally never cared for anything made by Nike so maybe it's just me).

Crazy-Luke-Finch - Are those the XVI you just ordered online? Did they fit alright?

no, they're a brand new pair i bought about 11 months ago. They arrived 2 days before my major injury and i never had chance to use them. They now don't fit me anymore so if anyone wants them...

Picked them up from GreatSkate.com.. They have them listed at $99 but had it price matched to $89. The person on the phone didnt realize that $89 price that was matched was the Nike Bauer ones. And I never had the Nike Bauer ones so I couldnt tell you the difference sorry.

Edited by D1RTYD0M

picked up from Pure Hockey for $50:

greenmia.jpg

when I emailed them they told me they were 12 inch gloves but when they got here they were 13". I guess it's a good thing that I wear a 12 1/2 and can go with either size.

whered you pick up the schremp one90?

could you put up a picture of the curve?

thanks

Got it off ebay a couple months back.

Top and Bottom :

schrempcurve.jpg

Edited by Darshu

Interesting how the Schremp one90 says XXXX under the pattern. (I'm assuming the 77 is the flex). Do all pro stock Bauer sticks have the pattern identified under the name?

Good eye. It says XXXX because it's actually a Vapor XXXX with one90 graphics. As far as I've seen all the NBH pro stock sticks I've seen are identified that way. The other two Vapors are UMass Boston pro returns.

i assume you play roller, i see you razor the bottom of the blade.

what type of surface do you play on and how is the wear on those sticks?

Yep, I play roller on sportcourt. I don't really notice much wear on the blades at all.