Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

looks to me like someone stepped on it and the runner helped made it a clean break on the blade

that totally sucks dude, warranty it and see what you get!

Interesting how the Schremp one90 says XXXX under the pattern. (I'm assuming the 77 is the flex). Do all pro stock Bauer sticks have the pattern identified under the name?

Mine has the "XXXX" on it as well. I wonder if it really is a Vapor XXXX now. I always thought the last line had to do with shaft shape though. Can someone clear this up?

Not a huge stash, but I'm pretty new to this :

pic

IMG_5759.JPG

pic

Someone finally bought those god awful MIA gloves from East West! Those thing had been hanging up there for over a year! Nice though.. not my tea in colors, but I would have bought them if they had a different palm.

Someone finally bought those god awful MIA gloves from East West! Those thing had been hanging up there for over a year! Nice though.. not my tea in colors, but I would have bought them if they had a different palm.

Haha! Yes, guilty as charged. I think my comment when I saw them was "what are those ugly things up there? how much will you sell them for?" I agree with you about the palm too, I figure it lasts a month tops and then I get it re-palmed with a normal material you'd actually expect to see on a hockey glove. The price I got them for though, I could have paid to have them re-palmed right away and still had them for under $100. :)

Haha! Yes, guilty as charged. I think my comment when I saw them was "what are those ugly things up there? how much will you sell them for?" I agree with you about the palm too, I figure it lasts a month tops and then I get it re-palmed with a normal material you'd actually expect to see on a hockey glove. The price I got them for though, I could have paid to have them re-palmed right away and still had them for under $100. :)

Wow! Good deal..

What size are those special editions, do they fit the same as your other Eagles?

Edited by SirJW

They're 14's. They're a Little more snug than the others..but not too bad. The cuff flaps are a little longer than I would prefer, but I haven't tried them with Elbow pads on yet, so I might not notice it in that respect.

New toys.

Aaron Palushaj AK, Luke Glendening XXXX:

photo1b.jpg

Coach Billy Powers' Warrior mitts:

photo2g.jpg

(Poorly photographed) toe curve on the Palushaj:

photoj.jpg

My skates...

skates.JPG

White RBK 9k, they were made before the retail version came out

Pro stock S15's

Custome made One95's

Edited by Dupes

overview:

IMG_4804-1.jpg

Gloves:

IMG_4805-1.jpg

RBK 6k's and Eagle X80i's

Skates:

IMG_4806-1.jpg

Mission 85xp (90 bucks at the time)

Twigs:

IMG_4807.jpg

from left to right:

Warrior royale. with an easton iginla curve

mission axis elias curve

easton stealth cnt forsberg

easton stealth s5 forsberg

both eastons are on sale!!!!

Jerseys:

IMG_4811-1.jpg

IMG_4812-1.jpg

Authentic Marty

and a blank team signed jersey

all pictures sized down to what is photobuckets medium (240x32o)

Edited by dumbpolak9

New toys.

Aaron Palushaj AK

Looks like a nice little mid-toe, neutral face. I like it. Is it a OPS?

If you hate it and the flex is right, dibs. :)

New toys.

Aaron Palushaj AK

Looks like a nice little mid-toe, neutral face. I like it. Is it a OPS?

If you hate it and the flex is right, dibs. :)

I may try to move it before I even try it out. By the time I cut it down to my height, I'll be S.O.L. if I hate it. Part of me wants to try out the toe curve though.

I'm not a human scale like some people, but it feels like it's in the 100-110 range to me.

PM me if you're interested.

Edit - Yes, OPS.

Edited by mgoblue

Got 3 of these due to arrive this coming week:

rbk1.jpg

rbk2.jpg

rbk3.jpg

rbk4.jpg

And also ditched the gaudy silver lettering on the heel and tongues on my custom G3's. Got brave and used silicone spray lube on a towel... the silver came right off and didn't cause any damage to the surface. Before/after pics:

DSC_05810172.JPG

g3%20new.JPG

Edited by Too Old