Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I was bidding on those against you :)

Well if I don't like them I'll keep you in mind :D Going to try them out tonight.

Midnight at long beach, by chance?

LB has been evicted it was in Newsday. I know they put a hold on certain activities for now I'm not sure if that means open too. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/n...0,4878470.story

Edited by TNHhockey

I was bidding on those against you :)

Well if I don't like them I'll keep you in mind :D Going to try them out tonight.

Midnight at long beach, by chance?

LB has been evicted it was in Newsday. I know they put a hold on certain activities for now I'm not sure if that means open too. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/n...0,4878470.story

Holy crap....glad I didn't try to go tonight. Thanks haha.

No problem man! Anyway back on topic here, I got bored and decided to dye the palms of my 4 rolls which are getting old lol [Old as in the Bauer ones came out :P ]. Went for the team color of dark green. It came out pretty good I'll post a picture tomorrow.

No problem man! Anyway back on topic here, I got bored and decided to dye the palms of my 4 rolls which are getting old lol [Old as in the Bauer ones came out :P ]. Went for the team color of dark green. It came out pretty good I'll post a picture tomorrow.

have fun with green hands after every use

I followed the instructions on Rit-Dye's website for spot dyeing and after using them today my hands are still the natural color.

Also here is the picture from when the palms were still wet. Now that they have dried they are a bit more green.

Multimediamessage.jpg

My custom 9k's

%7Boption%7D9k's

Custom for you? Or from the Habs? There were a bunch of guys wearing those this year.

these are Roman Hamrlik Skates he bought at the sale

and as you can see Tuuk's ls2 holders instead of E pro dunno if they have a working pump either.

My custom 9k's

%7Boption%7D9k's

Custom for you? Or from the Habs? There were a bunch of guys wearing those this year.

Made for Hamrlik before the white 9k's were available :)

Postman dropped off some new booty today.

Synergy II 70 flex shaft.

I just got the same shaft. 70 Flex, pulled the plug, cut an inch off. I put a Warrior Saprykin pro stock blade in it, fells light, just a little blade heavy. I'm going to cut another inch off an put a 1 inch plug in the end (I usually leave the shaft open on my OPS) to balance it a little better. I won't mind it being slightly heaveir as it's very light right now. I'll put up a pic tonight.

I really like mine so far. I'm coming from a Dolomite 75 flex, and I really feel like my shot's harder with this thing. It doesn't feel too whippy, and it's lighter than the Dolomite shaft. A little blade heavy because of that, but it still has pretty good balance. The Harrow blade I put in it isn't the lightest one around, so I think if I put an Easton or Warrior blade in it, it'd have better balance. Plus, I wanted to try a shorter stick, and this being 1" shorter than the Dolo uncut is a plus as well. Right now it's about the same length and flex as most intermediate sticks, so now I know whether I could use/buy an intermediate and be happy with it.

I'm really loving this combo. The flex lets me shoot away from my body, or with my hands high/close together. The curve makes the puck just take off. The only thing I have to get used to is slappers/one timers, I feel like I almost have to be gentle with it because I would break it other wise. I'll just have to push it and see what I can get away with.

Synergy.jpg

Sap1.jpg

Sap2.jpg

Just scored myself a new pair of NBH 4Rolls black/white 13" on the cheap :) not going to waste your time with pictures because I'm pretty sure every person on this board knows exactly what they are lol :P

Edited by vnderachiever

Just scored myself a new pair of NBH 4Rolls black/white 13" on the cheap :) not going to waste your time with pictures because I'm pretty sure every person on this board knows exactly what they are lol :P

Then why put it in the Show it off thread?

Edited by tro

Then why put it in the Show it off thread?

Touche'. Nevermind me <_<

I'm really loving this combo. The flex lets me shoot away from my body, or with my hands high/close together. The curve makes the puck just take off. The only thing I have to get used to is slappers/one timers, I feel like I almost have to be gentle with it because I would break it other wise. I'll just have to push it and see what I can get away with.

-pictures removed-

Awesome curve you've got on it. I'm so jealous of the lefties and the nice curves you guys get to choose from. I'm really liking the shaft so far too. You can almost just flick your wrists and still load it up and get some good speed on your shot. Slappers don't feel all that bad to me, but that's because I've been using a 75 flex for a few months now. I wish I could find some of these on closeout and stock up on a few.

-pictures removed-

Awesome curve you've got on it. I'm so jealous of the lefties and the nice curves you guys get to choose from. I'm really liking the shaft so far too. You can almost just flick your wrists and still load it up and get some good speed on your shot. Slappers don't feel all that bad to me, but that's because I've been using a 75 flex for a few months now. I wish I could find some of these on closeout and stock up on a few.

That's not a bad idea, so if you find some, and leave a few left over, give me a heads up if ya could?

The slapper will come with time, I'm used to my One90 96 flex guy for those. And yes, lefties get a nice bounty to choose from, but I'd kill for a mirrored pro stock Kovalchuk if it existed.

Edited by NYRSinceBirth

Are you kidding me? for lefties there is the Saprykin, Prospal, Roberts, Hlavac, Hossa, Bertuzzi, Comrie, Elias, Vikingstad(SP?), Malkin and that's off the top of my head... Pretty much every variation from a mid, mid-toe to a pure toe you need.

Most of the Saprykin's are the pro Kovalchuks and I've always seen some available somewhere.

I just recieved my second batch of custom blades. I used a pro Kovalev blade as a base pattern and adapted it a little. It's a really long blade with a big rocker and a 5.5-5.75 lie. So far I like them a lot, better than my first lot of Statsny pro's.

newcustomcurve004-1.jpg

newcustomcurve003-1.jpg

newcustomcurve005-1.jpg

Are you kidding me? for lefties there is the Saprykin, Prospal, Roberts, Hlavac, Hossa, Bertuzzi, Comrie, Elias, Vikingstad(SP?), Malkin and that's off the top of my head... Pretty much every variation from a mid, mid-toe to a pure toe you need.

Most of the Saprykin's are the pro Kovalchuks and I've always seen some available somewhere.

The Kovy's I've seen are massive toe hooks. Much more extreme looking than the Saprykin, but I could be wrong. Comrie and Elias I've come by, Hossa I can't find just a blade, and the others I'll have to take your word on. I probably should have said 'come across' rather then existed.