Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are you kidding me? for lefties there is the Saprykin, Prospal, Roberts, Hlavac, Hossa, Bertuzzi, Comrie, Elias, Vikingstad(SP?), Malkin and that's off the top of my head... Pretty much every variation from a mid, mid-toe to a pure toe you need.

Most of the Saprykin's are the pro Kovalchuks and I've always seen some available somewhere.

The Kovy's I've seen are massive toe hooks. Much more extreme looking than the Saprykin, but I could be wrong. Comrie and Elias I've come by, Hossa I can't find just a blade, and the others I'll have to take your word on. I probably should have said 'come across' rather then existed.

comparisonl.jpg

Are you kidding me? for lefties there is the Saprykin, Prospal, Roberts, Hlavac, Hossa, Bertuzzi, Comrie, Elias, Vikingstad(SP?), Malkin and that's off the top of my head... Pretty much every variation from a mid, mid-toe to a pure toe you need.

Most of the Saprykin's are the pro Kovalchuks and I've always seen some available somewhere.

The Kovy's I've seen are massive toe hooks. Much more extreme looking than the Saprykin, but I could be wrong. Comrie and Elias I've come by, Hossa I can't find just a blade, and the others I'll have to take your word on. I probably should have said 'come across' rather then existed.

That's why your the expert around here. I always thought the Kovalchuk was deeper, they are much closer ten I had thought.

I'm going to try the Elias or Hossa depending on what HM has in stock (Warrior Pro Stock).

Thanks TBL.

I just recieved my second batch of custom blades. I used a pro Kovalev blade as a base pattern and adapted it a little. It's a really long blade with a big rocker and a 5.5-5.75 lie. So far I like them a lot, better than my first lot of

They're nice Malcolm, wouldn't mind giving one of them a go.

Here are the new additions

Eagle X5 older gloves but the price was right.

Reebok 10K 85Flex Hamrlik curve

Gonna have to hide the stick from the wife until there are a few scratches on it lol

P5055122.jpg

P5055120.jpg

P5055117.jpg

Edited by snipez96

Picked up a few new toys:

- Phantoms replica jersey, pro-stock socks and some Easton Synergy 500's.

- Bilt-Rite girdle ($.99 bargain on eBay) and a pair of Reebok 8K elbow pads.

- Mission Titanium, CCM U+ and a Montador Vapor XXXX (broken OPS for $1.48 on eBay; not pictured).

005-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

016-1.jpg

Man, I love the look of the fake wood xxx lites. If anyone knows where to get a 77 flex p92 one of those bad boys let me know.

Huge curve.
From the ones I've seen, a big huge mid curve. It literally looks like a banana.

Beautiful. I was expecting a mid, but I did not want anything as mild as the PM9. Probably closed or slightly open right?

Every Malkin I've seen are mirrored original Kovalchuks. Nasty bananas. Not really toe curves as they get called, but still massive bananas.