Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

the Fedex man dropped these off yesterday:

nothing custom on them but the real thing to show off is the price I paid for them: $129 US

Very nice... how'd you manage that price?

nothing custom on them but the real thing to show off is the price I paid for them: $129 US

I just lucked up I guess. I was cruising HockeyGiant's site for ref skates for my gf and noticed these were on clearance AND they had them in my size. I snapped up 2 pairs. :D

HM called, no Beech, no Hossa, no Elias. I got the Malkin pro stock. What should i be expecting?

So hm has warrior pro stock malkin blades?

I just lucked up I guess. I was cruising HockeyGiant's site for ref skates for my gf and noticed these were on clearance AND they had them in my size. I snapped up 2 pairs. :D

are they one90's?

Just got my Hustlers in. Beefed up plastic and +2 in length. I skated in them last night and they felt good. They run big, but I've been looking for pants that are long enough and have enough protection for over two years. I'm not about to complain.

100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

Just got my Hustlers in. Beefed up plastic and +2 in length. I skated in them last night and they felt good. They run big, but I've been looking for pants that are long enough and have enough protection for over two years. I'm not about to complain.

Can you get the +2 length in retail or did you have to go custom?

I'm pretty sure it's a custom only option.

As are the extra wide thighs to fit the orangutan hands you call feet. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's a custom only option.

As are the extra wide thighs to fit the orangutan hands you call feet. :lol:

No, the extra wide thighs were for my monsterous and powerful legs. Them fitting over my feet was an added bonus.

hahaha, so I see you got new leg implants since last year. I guess those legs would be the "Martin St Louis, +8" model.

Nice, they look very well crafted! but at 200 dollars the piece, they are really touching themself on the price.

The trouble is that the kick point is way too low <_<

When you are used to play with wood sticks, it's not always easy to deal with it.

Except Bauer, very few companies pull out mid kick point stick :angry:

Low KP = female stick

Mid KP = male stick

If you are looking for me, I'm allready outside B)

Had someone do me a huge favor, he just made me to promise to show them off... Despite the inevitable shotgun blast to my back that this may prelude.

IMG_2655.jpg

Tightest gloves ever. Heavily modded too.

Obviously the shell design is similar to his Eastons. Nylon shell. These have split fingers, lock thumb that does not continue through the cuff. Clarino finger tips, mesh gussets. Digital overlay on right hand, a grip overlay on the left hand(as seen in above photo). The internal backhand pad is about twice as thick as most gloves and has a small velcro piece to hold them in place. Warrior logo on thumb is stitched. Floating wrist wrap is attached with neoprene. Very cool.

Edited by TBLfan