Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those are definately cool. What's the inside liner?

I just dropped off a pair of my oldest and most worn 9500s to be "rebuilt". She did a good job on a teams Lacrosse gloves, so Im liking what may be ahead.

Edited by DavidT

I just dropped off a pair of my oldest and most worn 9500s to be "rebuilt". She did a good job on a teams Lacrosse gloves, so Im liking what may be ahead.

I've never really seen a liner like it before. It looks designer, maybe Avery helped out with the material from one of his handbags.

IMG_2651.jpg

That works for me Drew, my life's work is finally complete. It's all downhill from here. haha.

I've never really seen a liner like it before. It looks designer, maybe Avery helped out with the material from one of his handbags.

IMG_2651.jpg

That works for me Drew, my life's work is finally complete. It's all downhill from here. haha.

they use the same liner in the bully glove and some of the other warriors of this year. and those glove's were in montreal right?

well its not exactly the same thickness but yea same liner. since i need to get a new backhand liner in my franchise(michalek broken hand gloves) ill prolly get that those must be sick to where with the neo liner.

if you check Hockeyus review of the bully you see the inside very stiff glove i found.

Edited by Globalz

TBLFan... so are these better than the original Easton's? I remember the Easton's had some sort of large air pad on the backhand and were pretty tight, I never owned a pair (always wanted a pair) but a couple buddies of mine had them back in HS when they came out (I remember they took a couple seasons just to break in).

well its not exactly the same thickness but yea same liner. since i need to get a new backhand liner in my franchise(michalek broken hand gloves) ill prolly get that those must be sick to where with the neo liner.

if you check Hockeyus review of the bully you see the inside very stiff glove i found.

It's lined with the new Warrior liner(as you pointed out) but the neoprene is the actual material that connects the wrist wrap, it's not really a liner. The neoprene can be seen at the base of the palm, connected to the cuff. It's solid black.

I have only tried on used pairs of the old Eastons and I own a pair of 1350s. As tight as I recall the Airs are, these feel tighter... Keep in mind, they are brand new. ...For more recent comparisons these are tighter than the retail one95 glove.

Edited by TBLfan

It's lined with the new Warrior liner(as you pointed out) but the neoprene is the actual material that connects the wrist wrap, it's not really a liner. The neoprene can be seen at the base of the palm, connected to the cuff. It's solid black.

I have only tried on used pairs of the old Eastons and I own a pair of 1350s. As tight as I recall the Airs are, these feel tighter... Keep in mind, they are brand new. ...For more recent comparisons these are tighter than the retail one95 glove.

i know i have skate shoes with neoprene liner its just a really cool material if you ask me it's just great.

and for the guy asking a question about tighter then one90's glove those are definatly tighter with that cuff.

Edited by Globalz

Just got this in from hockeymonkey today, guessing it is from Marcel Hossa. RBK Pro Stock 7k with Bladetape.ca seconds on it.

2hnvxn6.jpg

2mq98uu.jpg

2ma26p.jpg

Edited by Invert

looks like the gloves have the Ferrell squares

I think that's just an illusion from the switching to and from cable knit. It looks like its a solid roll with a HD plastic insert. But I'm just going off of appearances :)

he's doing review of them and i hope it goes all good :)

and yea they have compression blocks imo you can see em pretty good.

Edited by Globalz

looks like the gloves have the Ferrell squares

I think that's just an illusion from the switching to and from cable knit. It looks like its a solid roll with a HD plastic insert. But I'm just going off of appearances :)

No, I see those cubes in there too.

Had someone do me a huge favor, he just made me to promise to show them off... Despite the inevitable shotgun blast to my back that this may prelude.

*Awesome pic of awesome Modano gloves*

Tightest gloves ever. Heavily modded too.

Obviously the shell design is similar to his Eastons. Nylon shell. These have split fingers, lock thumb that does not continue through the cuff. Clarino finger tips, mesh gussets. Digital overlay on right hand, a grip overlay on the left hand(as seen in above photo). The internal backhand pad is about twice as thick as most gloves and has a small velcro piece to hold them in place. Warrior logo on thumb is stitched. Floating wrist wrap is attached with neoprene. Very cool.

GD you to hell. ;)

Glad to see you finally got those in.

Edited by Krev