Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

looks like the gloves have the Ferrell squares

I think that's just an illusion from the switching to and from cable knit. It looks like its a solid roll with a HD plastic insert. But I'm just going off of appearances :)

ya but if u look closely through the cable nit, u can see the little circles that are in the middle of the ferrell squares

those sbk gloves look like franchises ^.-

yes they do, but they feel more like the pro stock Reebok 852's.

Their actually pretty nice gloves, I will try them on this weekend, same thing with the stick :)

Items I picked up this morning at the Toronto Maple Leafs Equipment sale held in their dressing room:

IMG00087-20090509-1934.jpg

-Mats Sundin Mission/Warrior gloves

-2 x Jason Blake NBH Vapor 40's

-Pair of brand new socks for literally nothing

IMG00088-20090509-1934.jpg

IMG00089-20090509-1934.jpg

IMG00093-20090509-1936.jpg

IMG00096-20090509-1937.jpg

I was debating on taking Blake's SE16 but they all seemed to have some weird tacky residue on the blade, like it was torched and the paint bubbled. I got really lucky with the Sundin gloves as they were the last ones and I got there pretty late. Surprisingly for a big guy like Sundin, the gloves felt like 13" Narrows

Those gloves look really nice. Too bad the Mission symbol isn't as big as it could have been. If it filled the cuff like the warrior logo it would have looked better IMO. Great pickup either way!

K9 unit: sorry about the photo, the Blake pretty much uses a Lindros P88 curve

lotus, vnderachiever: Thanks, yea a larger Mission logo would've been nicer, but either way I'm happy I got'em. I learnt my lesson this time around to get there earlier as all of Blakes gloves were gone and so were Stajan and Grabovski's sticks.

Picked up the only Perron AK27 I could find. Rounds out the collection quite well

Some very comfy TPS

did you get them at the bluenote store in scottrade?

The Reebok logo on the heel of the stick is actually a sticker lol

The Reebok on the shaft makes it look like a cheap knockoff that you'd find for sale with a bunch of EDGE jerseys out of Asia

got these at the leafs sale and love em

cimg2988w.th.jpg

cimg2989.th.jpg

here's the other stuff

cimg2986i.th.jpg

cimg2987w.th.jpg

the green ccm helmet is from the brampton battalion as well as the ccm pro tacks, and the easton gloves are from the leafs last team sale, they are clarke wilm's

cimg2990.th.jpg

sticks are

easton se pro return "27 PARKER"

warrior dolomite pro return "SMOLINSKI" thats broke with a wooden sakic blade (for now)

warrior dolomite pro return "METRO 22"

warrior ak27 "KUBINA" from the leafs sale

warrior dolomite grip. its from the leafs sale but its a retail "KOVALEV" patter

the nbh gloves were $80 and the dolomite grip was $100. both were mint. i didn't go i had to work so my girlfriend went and got it for me. the last one they had in december i paid $50 for those easton gloves and $75 for the kubina stick

Edited by number18