Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Warrior Spyne Replacement Blade (Vanek pattern). Didn't bother with pics because it is just a replacement blade.

You were the kid in kindergarten who always forgot to bring in his toy and would just stand up there trying to tell us about how cool it was, weren't you? ;)

those are some nice lookin gloves larivee, what size are they?

Seems like a 14", but the fingers are short and there is next to no cuff extension.

You can see how he had the underside of the cuff made very short as well.

warrior001.jpg

warrior002.jpg

Missions with Tuuk's.

Sexy. I'd rock those. Where'd you pick them up? Or did you have those installed.

284606.jpg

Hossa prostocks came in today. Was worried that the palms would be stiff, but they are the softest nicest palms on gloves I've ever felt. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow night at hockey :cool:

284605.jpg

Old TPS R8's with almost no palms left for reference.

me too, those XXXs look awesome. I think my team is going to switch to green and black uniforms soon (it's one of the few possible color schemes that we looking at), I'm almost drooling.

that's a nice pick up there Drewhunz, I didn't pick much up this year. I did however get a pair of James Neal's Warrior gloves, and a pair Brad Richards U+. The skates are basically brand new, so far I haven't found any puck marks or scuffs on the boots. Size 8 on both feet too which is a bonus instead of two different sizes since the U+ fits my foot perfectly as it is.

Edited by LGaarz12

But you posted them in PHEW first which is an automatic FAIL.

haha actually i posted them under my facebook first then here then PHEW. that's the only way I know how to post up stuff is through the facebook.

How do the Avery gloves fit? I read he has short fingers and has no choice but to go the custom route.

Edited by SirJW

284606.jpg

Hossa prostocks came in today. Was worried that the palms would be stiff, but they are the softest nicest palms on gloves I've ever felt. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow night at hockey :cool:

284605.jpg

Old TPS R8's with almost no palms left for reference.

what size are Hossa's and your TPS gloves, how does the fit compare?