Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

14" glove, 11-12" fingers. Significant difference.

Pretty much this. I like a loose glove, both were pretty loose fitting. The Hossa's def have slightly longer fingers, and are overall an inch bigger than my 13" R8's. I love them.

I was responding to the question of the Avery gloves, not the Hossa.

Ah, well you did a good job on both then :lol:

I have a pair of Marian Hossa gloves and the fingers are far from "11-12 inch." They fit closer to a 14.5" glove with added volume in the fingers.

Got bored and whited out the bottom of the Easton. I followed the original spot where it faded from blue to silver. Looks pretty good I think.

Dude that looks sweet. I'm actually going to copy this, it looks fantastic. Sidebar: I love the Synergy II/Warrior pro stock combo.

On another note, the Malkin blade came in, I'll have pics this week. I might trade it if I could find a second Saprykin to trade for.

Edited by NYRSinceBirth

Thanks guys. Unfortunately the paint's not very durable, so it's a bit chipped up already after a pick-up game. Maybe I'll respray it and put a light coat of clear coat on it. Otherwise I'm going to have to touch it up everytime I use it.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately the paint's not very durable, so it's a bit chipped up already after a pick-up game. Maybe I'll respray it and put a light coat of clear coat on it. Otherwise I'm going to have to touch it up everytime I use it.

reminds of one the ducks players...forgot his name, looks good though =)