Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

doesnt pronger have ridiculously small feet too? i remember hearing that at some point and thought it was funny since he is such a tall guy.

I could be speaking out of my ass here, but I'm sure I've heard 6 or so

Yeh ive heard 6 aswell, but i doubt its true

doesnt pronger have ridiculously small feet too? i remember hearing that at some point and thought it was funny since he is such a tall guy.

I could be speaking out of my ass here, but I'm sure I've heard 6 or so

Yeh ive heard 6 aswell, but i doubt its true

There's an eBay auction for Pronger Vapor XXXX skates size 8+1/4D.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BAUER-VAPOR-XXXX-PRO-S...93%3A1|294%3A50

But wearing the skates will make you never get called for blatant penalties :D

Edited by EBondo

Nice pickup Tamtamg. I regret not picking up a Samsonov XXXX Pro Return at my LHS when they had it. It looks rather similar to that Hlavac.

Hlavac Dolomite just came in. Check out the meat hook on it. Can't wait to give it a whirl.

Glad to see you got it.

I love the curve, too bad it wasn't RH, if this LH experiment works out, expect future orders.

Just got back from the Oiler's sale, lots of good stuff. Picked up some Gilbert Brule Synergy Pros with an attatched slash guard and some slightly used Edge socks.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Maybe some of you glove whores (TBL, JR, Drew, SubliTWILL) can tell me what this little tab is for. Its got a plastic insert in it and Brule is a righty so it would be his top hand.

IMG_0532.jpg

Edited by Fourth Line Grind

Some people are glove whores... I'm a T-Flex whore. Many thanks to Ktang, Fatwabbit, Drewhunz, and some random ebay guy. Maroon T-Flex's are pure money. The very top maroon T-Flex potted 5 goals last night in it's first use. Yeah... pure money.

img1576.jpg

B)

Edited by Krev

Fourth line, that's pretty odd. It's definitely a beefed-up glove. There's the long-modded cuff, the large cuff roll, the underside is sewn together instead of open on the pinkie side then that odd palm tab. That's really the only part of the palm that isn't protected when holding a stick.

Krev, awesome set of shafts and blades. I've been tempted to pick up a t-flex myself then I went and bought a Stealth.

Edited by TBLfan

That's quite the collection Krev. I might've asked you this before, but do you play GSHL since you're in Seattle??

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me.

Krev, awesome set of shafts and blades. I've been tempted to pick up a t-flex myself then I went and bought a Stealth.

Highly recommend doing so. Obviously. :P

Edited by Krev

That's quite the collection Krev. I might've asked you this before, but do you play GSHL since you're in Seattle??

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me

Oh nice. I probably haven't played against you unless it was in a tournament or something. You're higher up than me, I'm just moving into Div 4 now.

Original synergy pro stock from Maxim Kuznetzov, random Russian who breifly played for L.A , plays in the Khl now.

Kind of a slight toe wedge, strange blade shape and easily the longest blade ive ever used.

HPIM0072.jpg

HPIM0070.jpg

HPIM0069.jpg

HPIM0071.jpg