Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nothing too special here but some might like it. I finally got normal ls2 on my supreme 70s.

3593743731_3865a34884.jpg

Also a side note to all skate manufacturers. This is how all skates should look, all black with a couple of highlights with white holders. All these silver skates with sublimated graphics just look bad.

I also finally got some normal holders on my one90's. Also picked up some PPF+'s. The sticks are all shaft/blades except the U+. All Kovalev. The PolarFibre Dolo shaft is my buddy's, the rest are mine. OG Stealth was carefully converted to a tapered shaft and still serves me well. The Kronik is a PS Dolo shaft with Kronik paint job (Draper).

SomeStuff.jpg

Edited by NorrisContender

The carbon weave on the staal one95 looks more like the XXXX. I thought the x:60's looked more like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Stock-NEW-Nike-Bau...:0|293:1|294:50
Yea, thats not an X:60. I have a broken Stall X:60 (one95) and the weave is different. Its large squares (bigger than 10K)

Thanks for the confirmation. I assumed it was an X60 just because the weave was not tight like a regular One95.

The carbon weave on the staal one95 looks more like the XXXX. I thought the x:60's looked more like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Stock-NEW-Nike-Bau...:0|293:1|294:50
Yea, thats not an X:60. I have a broken Stall X:60 (one95) and the weave is different. Its large squares (bigger than 10K)

Thanks for the confirmation. I assumed it was an X60 just because the weave was not tight like a regular One95.

No problem. The squares are practically 3/4"x3/4" :o

Posted photographs up to get some comments from you guys.

The boys in the team are taking the piss out of me because I blacked out my black sticks but I think they look pretty awesome ;)

New white felt tongues on order for the 9Ks and LS2 holders

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp4.jpg

cp5.jpg

Posted photographs up to get some comments from you guys.

The boys in the team are taking the piss out of me because I blacked out my black sticks but I think they look pretty awesome ;)

New white felt tongues on order for the 9Ks and LS2 holders

Beautiful Shins B) ... I'm Jealous

Are the blades wood?

Now that you mention it I'm not sure. They actually feel like it but there's definitely some type of carbon weave on the blades too. They are labeled 7V*

Got these in the mail today, Dustin Brown 4-rolls:

exteriorw.jpg

interiora.jpg

Single-layer palms, no vents on the rolls, just screened graphics instead. He apparently cuts out the backhand liner, too - if you thought stock 4-rolls were roomy, you should see them like this :) I think there are echoes in those caverns.