Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked up a few sticks at the Canucks Sale. Pyatt S17 (95 flex), Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex), Sedin ONE95 (100 flex).

Pyatt S17 (95 flex)

Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex)

Sedin ONE95 (100 flex)

is raymond's stick grip? what about the sedins? Im fairly certain the one95 i picked up is raymond's but, the name bar was scratched off. Plus, it feels more like a 95-100. I'm now beginning to question whether or not this is indeed raymonds.

How do you guys get access to these team sales? Do you have to have a connection or are they open to the public? And how do the prices of the equipment compare to retail prices? Sorry for the n00b question, thanks!

How do you guys get access to these team sales? Do you have to have a connection or are they open to the public? And how do the prices of the equipment compare to retail prices? Sorry for the n00b question, thanks!

Check out the "Pro Equipment sales" thread about 6 below this one...

Got 'em this morning. All I can say is WOW! I was happy with my Graf G700's but these take it to a new level. Colors match my Graf G3's too. :D

PPF%201.JPG

PPF%202.JPG

g3%20new.JPG

Nice Hawkeyes colors :)

Got 'em this morning. All I can say is WOW! I was happy with my Graf G700's but these take it to a new level. Colors match my Graf G3's too. :D

PPF%201.JPG

PPF%202.JPG

g3%20new.JPG

Hi-lighter?

Hi-lighter?

Bingo! Got brave and did what I wanted to do after thinking about it for 10 minutes, lol. Perfect color match. Permanent yellow on the lettering and logo and also blacked out the white stripe along the back of the gloves.

Edited by Too Old

Has the highlighter rubbed off onto any of your equipment? Kinda had that problem when I took a red fabric marker to the white areas of my black and white NBH 4-rolls...

Has the highlighter rubbed off onto any of your equipment? Kinda had that problem when I took a red fabric marker to the white areas of my black and white NBH 4-rolls...

No, since it's a relatively small area where I used them. Only on the lettering/logo/white stripe at the edge on the back.

Picked up a few sticks at the Canucks Sale. Pyatt S17 (95 flex), Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex), Sedin ONE95 (100 flex).

*pic*

Ugly curve!

No need to quote pictures.

Beautiful curve, actually.

With the high volume of professional players that use <100 flex, I'm surprised there's such a big market for <100. Must be some sort of Macho-supremacy type deal.

sedin2.jpg

Ugly curve!

That picture doesn't do it justice, the Sedin is actually more of a Sakic curve with a more heel.

Here are some retakes with better lighting:

sedin1b.jpg

sedin1a.jpg

Edited by Citixen

With the high volume of professional players that use <100 flex, I'm surprised there's such a big market for <100. Must be some sort of Macho-supremacy type deal.

or they dont shoot properly. I dont use "good" form, I can pick corners well enough and beat goalies five hole at my upper end of average level, however if I use a 77 flex stick I'd be buying them once a month. If I keep with 85/100 flex sticks I still get good flex and they last a whole season minimum.

Edited by Ahriman

In about an hour and 20 minutes these gloves will be mine. I don't foresee anyone taking these from me, except maybe Drewhunz or TBL, but hopefully not. :P

Easton GX 9800's:

btoi2qqbmkkgrhgohdgejll.jpg