Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You're going to give them ideas!!! :D

Trust me, knowing those two, they've been watching them as long as me.

Saw them go up but not my thing. I promise Drew has either been bidding or has considered bidding on them.

Actually, PM incoming.

Saw them go up but not my thing. I promise Drew has either been bidding or has considered bidding on them.

Actually, PM incoming.

I knew it! I've probably been outbidding him all along, it's been between me and only one other guy throughout the auction.

Edit: SONUVABITCH. Someone must've really wanted them. They paid $200 for them. Oh well. <_<

Edited by Krev

Nice Hawkeyes colors :)

Hi-lighter?

Bingo! Got brave and did what I wanted to do after thinking about it for 10 minutes, lol. Perfect color match. Permanent yellow on the lettering and logo and also blacked out the white stripe along the back of the gloves.

Hawkeye fan? C'mon man. Haha.

Nice Hawkeyes colors :)

Hi-lighter?

Bingo! Got brave and did what I wanted to do after thinking about it for 10 minutes, lol. Perfect color match. Permanent yellow on the lettering and logo and also blacked out the white stripe along the back of the gloves.

Hawkeye fan? C'mon man. Haha.

Good God... tell me you're not a 'Clones fan! Actually we're UNI faithful but also follow the Hawks. And the Waterloo Black Hawks. ;)

Edited by Too Old

Should probably wait until you win the auction to post it in the "Show off YOUR Gear" Thread heh

Perhaps. Or maybe I was just that excited about the gloves.

Edited by Krev

That Sedin curve looks real nice, reminds me of a Stall P91A but more closed and maybe a touch larger curve, I'd love a curve like that.

I knew it! I've probably been outbidding him all along, it's been between me and only one other guy throughout the auction.

Ebay 101... If you waited til the final minutes to place your bid you may have been able to get them for a lot less ;) I never place a bid with more than 5 minutes to go (usually try to wait til under 1 minute to be honest), especially when you think someone else is watching/bidding

Unfortunately I tore my ACL a few weeks ago and am in the process of planning my next course of action, so that means no new gear for me for a while, I'm spending my money on camera gear and/or car parts for the time being (although I'm going to try to get to the Islanders sale to see what I can pick up, I'll make sure to report back if I do).

Picked up a few sticks at the Canucks Sale. Pyatt S17 (95 flex), Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex), Sedin ONE95 (100 flex).

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8863/sedin2.jpg

Ugly curve!

Probably why he's trying to sell it for $200 on Craigslist?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/spo/1210610442.html

i'd be all over that if it were RH, i think it's a great looking curve.

That Sedin curve looks real nice, reminds me of a Stall P91A but more closed and maybe a touch larger curve, I'd love a curve like that.

Ebay 101... If you waited til the final minutes to place your bid you may have been able to get them for a lot less ;) I never place a bid with more than 5 minutes to go (usually try to wait til under 1 minute to be honest), especially when you think someone else is watching/bidding

Unfortunately I tore my ACL a few weeks ago and am in the process of planning my next course of action, so that means no new gear for me for a while, I'm spending my money on camera gear and/or car parts for the time being (although I'm going to try to get to the Islanders sale to see what I can pick up, I'll make sure to report back if I do).

Off topic from show it off, but I only bid with 5 secs left. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why people bid on items days and hours in advance, unless there is a reserve. Can someone explain?

Off topic from show it off, but I only bid with 5 secs left. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why people bid on items days and hours in advance, unless there is a reserve. Can someone explain?

I usually bid in the last 10 seconds but sometimes if I'm interested in something but know that I won't be home when the auction ends I'll bid in advance and just decide then how much I'm willing to pay for it. if somebody beats me out then they wanted it more than I did.

Apparantly none of you use the free snipe sites, huh? ;) Figure out what the max is you're willing to pay... enter it... and usually anywhere from 5-8 seconds before the auction ends your bid is placed. Some pay snipe sites push the window down closer but there are those I know who've lost out due to trying to use a snipe bid under 3-5 seconds.

Why would you post gloves you don't even own on the show it off? Makes no sense.

Because with a price of $200 someone would be crazy to outbid me for them. I had nice plans for them too. Was going to modify the cuff, change the palm, etc...

$200 was my max, guess he really wanted 'em. Oh well, next pair that comes up is mine!

For the record, I put in my bid of $200 with 5 seconds left.

If you manage to pick up a stake in the team, I'd appreciate tickets :)

Nothing special, but I picked up some new gloves last night. Warrior Super Mac Daddys.

*pic*

Awesome glove for the price in my opinion.

If you got the gloves for cheap and you like the fit, might want invest in getting them re-palmed right off the bat. I've seen Mac Daddy's blow through palms really quickly. It has been night and day though, but more often than not they're the first one's I see back when I send a batch out to get fixed.

Edited by Krev

I think it has to do with the theory that bidder is supposed to be entering the maximum amount that he/ she is willing to pay for the item. Therefore, it shouldn't matter whether the bid is placed at the begining of the auction, or in the last seconds. If the bidder loses an auction, it was beacuse they weren't willing to pay more for the particular item.

Nothing special, but I picked up some new gloves last night. Warrior Super Mac Daddys.

*pic*

Awesome glove for the price in my opinion.

If you got the gloves for cheap and you like the fit, might want invest in getting them re-palmed right off the bat. I've seen Mac Daddy's blow through palms really quickly. It has been night and day though, but more often than not they're the first one's I see back when I send a batch out to get fixed.

I'll see how they hold up after the next game or two. About how much does it usually cost?