Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New gloves!

Are those longer then retail cuffs? Either way, nice score those are beautiful. Ill post up another picture of my skates when i finally get the tongues trimmed on the inside and re-sowed on.

The cuffs are a little longer and so are the fingers.

Alright, since the last time i posted my pick ups from the Leafs Equipment Sale, I've added some more items to my collection:

IMG_0442.jpg

- Bauer 8000 Pants (found for really cheap in a play it again sports)

- CCM Toronto Maple Leafs Padded Pant covers

- Bauer X60 skates

- Nike/Bauer One90 Chrome (thanks automorph)

- Warrior Franchise (thanks automorph)

- Mission NME Helmets in White & Red

- Nike/Bauer One90 Elbows

- Nike Ignite Pant covers (for sale)

not pictured: Graf Supra G3 Pros, currently in the shop getting profiled

And the rest of the hockey room (inspired by one of the members on here, can't remember his name but he has the skate sharpener in there as well!)

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

i love how sundins gloves gets the glass shelf =P and you have way too many nike bauer sticks man

Too many? I wish I could say I had less than that...

The room is a thing of beauty btw. :)

K9 Unit, Sundin has always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid so any piece of his equipment I get will be treated with extra care! lol And I've always like nbh sticks, i've had some bad experience with easton before :(

Darshu, Thanks man! It used to be my workout room, but that's a thing of the past. The bench is now an equipment dryer lol

Krev, Tape Tiger was founded in a dressing room and was unclaimed. After using it once I question if it was forgotten by the owner or was left behind on purpose! :lol:

Probably left behind on purpose, unfortunately. It gets used as a bottle opener when it's in my possession more than anything else.

do u have the whole stick or just the blade? bcz if u do.. post the whole stick mann! :D

Already did. :)

sweeet man nice pickup i kno its a little late but ur one lucky mofo

How so? He paid for it.

:)

hes lucky to have the money to pay for it, haha

Thanks guys! Room is still a work in progress

Guitarmy, yep, both are EPP. The fit is similiar to my rbk 6k helmet. fits really nice and very light compared to my 9500. It's a shame that these helmets probably won't make it to retail. Unless JR knows anything about it.

fieldofdreams, Tape Tiger is a tool that's supposed to make the removal of tape on your stick blades easier. IMO didnt really work for me but I'll keep it in the bag since there's a mini stone on it.

nice setup KryptOng

just got two broken mac daddy's for cheap so here's a updated pic of all my sticks. need to get all my equipment together and i'll take a pic of everything

pictureo.th.jpg

warrior dolomite shaft (broken ops)

easton synergy grip (broken ops) with wooden easton sakic blade painted black

easton synergy se pro stock "27 Parker"

warrior dolomite pro stock "22 metro"

warrior dolomite grip kovalev 100 flex

warrior mac daddy grip shafts (broken ops) with easton sakic blades painted black x2

warrior ak27 "kubina"