Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, it's a pro-stock curve. I picked it up off a kid from PHEW, I'm gonna see if I can get some customs made up.

New Shinguards, nothing exciting. First new pair in like 6 years, my old Jofas finally kicked the bucket.

Cobra, how are the new Reebok shins? I'll be looking at them at the Hockeyworld sale tomorrow, but an opinion from someone who owns a pair would be nice.

New Shinguards, nothing exciting. First new pair in like 6 years, my old Jofas finally kicked the bucket.

Cobra, how are the new Reebok shins? I'll be looking at them at the Hockeyworld sale tomorrow, but an opinion from someone who owns a pair would be nice.

Unfortunately I have not been able to skate in them yet...i will Monday. Coming from my old ones they feel like a million bucks, very comfy.

Unfortunately I have not been able to skate in them yet...i will Monday. Coming from my old ones they feel like a million bucks, very comfy.

Those shinnies are nice. Was thinking about getting them too but I heard they are fairly wide throughout. Is that true? If so it might not be the best fit for me as I have thin legs...

Those shinnies are nice. Was thinking about getting them too but I heard they are fairly wide throughout. Is that true? If so it might not be the best fit for me as I have thin legs...

Eh, they are a tad wide...but not as wide as they look. If you have ever worn Jofa shin pads of any sort, they are comparable to that. They are a little bit wider than the Eastons, Warriors, and Bauers I tried on though.

Eh, they are a tad wide...but not as wide as they look. If you have ever worn Jofa shin pads of any sort, they are comparable to that. They are a little bit wider than the Eastons, Warriors, and Bauers I tried on though.

Thanks for the info. I'll def try them on next time at my LHS. The look pretty sweet

dscf0154rnd.jpg

Not the Reebok/Jofa Shins I was looking for, but they were only $50 after some negotiation at the Hockeyworld Sale. They fit great and offer me mobility that I simply could not get in my RBK Shin Pads.

How was the Peranis/Hockeyworld sale?

I went on the second day, so a majority of the stuff seemed to be picked over; the selection of gloves and shin pads in particular were picked thin. But, there was a very nice selection of sticks at reasonable prices. Also, I was suprisingly able to haggle the price of the shinguards down because they were one of the last pairs left in my size. Overall I thought it was definitely worth the hour drive to get there.

How was the Peranis/Hockeyworld sale?

I went on the second day, so a majority of the stuff seemed to be picked over; the selection of gloves and shin pads in particular were picked thin. But, there was a very nice selection of sticks at reasonable prices. Also, I was suprisingly able to haggle the price of the shinguards down because they were one of the last pairs left in my size. Overall I thought it was definitely worth the hour drive to get there.

Great news! Hopefully the sale up here will be the same. I've got about an hour drive there too.

And back to pictures of equipment...

Water damage to my digital camera means I need to buy a new one, so pictures will have to wait. But I picked up a Sulivan Pro Stock (Warrior) blade. Just FYI: It is NOT an open toe as HM says. It's basically a milder Lidstrom with a round toe and the same openess.

I also got a Dolomite 100 flex shaft (Cut 3 inches, so over a 110 flex now) and some black red and white TPS R8 gloves. Pics eventually, just need a camera.

Got the 5100 a couple of months ago. Picked up the rest of the gear last week.

Bauer 5100 w/ Oakley Pro Straight Small

DSC00359.jpg

Warrior Hustler Shoulders

DSC00363.jpg

Warrior Hustler Elbows

DSC00360.jpg

Graf G700 Shins

DSC00361.jpg

dscf0154rnd.jpg

Not the Reebok/Jofa Shins I was looking for, but they were only $50 after some negotiation at the Hockeyworld Sale. They fit great and offer me mobility that I simply could not get in my RBK Shin Pads.

How small are they? I have very large calfs from biking and track and my legs always look huge in shin pads, i was looking for a slim low profile set and having a pair of reeboks, its far from it. Are they noticeably smaller then the rbks? I have yet to get to a hockey shop to try on some new shin pads.