Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My favorits. I actually use of these on my lower arm and a 9144 for my top hand. Works out perfect for me. Good find.

Sniped with 8 seconds to go... lovin' it! Been looking for something like this in size 5 for a LONG time.

jofa9177elbows.jpg

Grabbed these to match the gloves I picked up from Dupes ;) :

funny, cause I have the exact same pants, nice buy!

Was going to snipe a set of Jofa 8400's on eBay but I think they're a bit too big for me. Someone will get them though I'm sure; they look to be in great shape. Instead I have these coming early next week. I think they'll be as good as the Jofa's but will fit me better:

rbk%2010k%20shoulders.jpg

Was going to snipe a set of Jofa 8400's on eBay but I think they're a bit too big for me. Someone will get them though I'm sure; they look to be in great shape. Instead I have these coming early next week. I think they'll be as good as the Jofa's but will fit me better:

10K Pic.

Let us know if they are bulky at all under a jersey.

10K Pic. Let us know if they are bulky at all under a jersey.

Will do. I'm happy with the G700 Grafs but wanted to try Jofa/RBK out. Our drop-in starts up here 3 weeks from tomorrow so I'll try to post up some thoughts after that outing with them. Probably will be selling the G700 shoulder pads and G700 gloves, and also the Easton S7 elbows and S7 shins.

I wonder why those tacklas dont have the padded belt cover.

Looks like it was removed for some reason

I noticed that also. But it appears he didn't use the pad for some reason. At least it looks to be missing in all the pictures I found before I bought them. The pants were Draper's.

draperinjury.jpg

071123_p19_spn1.jpgclaude-lemieux.jpg

large_RedWingsGame6.jpg

Let us know if they are bulky at all under a jersey.

they are pretty low profile but not THE lowest out there

Edited by K9 Unit

Those are pretty nice. Where did you find them? I can always find the lower piece of red wings pants but never the whole package.

I wonder why the pros always keep the upper section of the pants.

Pros keep the top section because those require the most break-in time. With the pro pants having such thorough kidney/hip protection, the break-in time is longer than a retail pant.

The lowers are replaced for cosmetic reasons more than anything else.

One of the worst cheap shots ever IMO. Made for a pretty entertaining game no doubt.

entertaining game... and an entertaining rivalry for the next 8 or so years after

rbk%2010k%20shoulders.jpg

can vouch for these shoulder pads, really light and they do have a minimalistic feel once on the ice. My previous Jofas felt chunky and big once I had a shirt on, but the 10k is a really nice fit!! only thing I changed is the removed the bottom padding on the front, its detachable on velcro. As a side note (an u can prob tell i aint bought kit in a while lol) but its nice to see the pads are actually designed by a hockey player, or at least with hockey players in mind, the 10k shinny also have the detachable pad on velcro at the top.

JB

Waiting on ls2.1 power runners. I'm going to go with the graf yellow laces, I can't find them in 108" white

I just got the gloves too, I love the mesh gussets

And my toe curve blades, the taped blades are also toe curves

101_2246.jpg

Edited by CTK30