Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

After several weeks of waiting my CP94s are finally here!

mickeyskateeagles.jpg

The only thing I'm disappointed in is I had requested there to be no Eagle branding on the lowest cuff, if possible. After seeing other member's customs with the option of leaving it out I assumed it was doable, guess it didn't work out for me. Otherwise the gloves fit great so far, can't wait to use them tomorrow.

Wow. I contacted eagle and they said those gloves coudlnt be done? Either way, beautiful. The CP94's are my favorite eagle glove of all time.

mickeyskateeagles.jpg

The only thing I'm disappointed in is I had requested there to be no Eagle branding on the lowest cuff, if possible. After seeing other member's customs with the option of leaving it out I assumed it was doable, guess it didn't work out for me. Otherwise the gloves fit great so far, can't wait to use them tomorrow.

These are really sick, i love the old school Canucks look. Way to represent.

mickeyskateeagles.jpg

I've always heard the third time is the charm.

ugh.

Edited by TBLfan

Looking good. What was the turnaround time?

6 weeks.

On another note the palms aren't too bad after one ice time. They've soften up a bit and they're not rubbing on my fingers as much inside. I had to tape my fingers with sock tape at the pressure points so I wouldn't get a blister or a rash. I'm just guessing I need to break them in more.

002jxq.th.jpg

New Rockets.

Pro Stiffness

Split Sizing

Extra Wide Toe Cap

Ls2's w/ 2.1 steel.

Felt Toungues

G35 Logos with G3 Styling.

Carbon Outsole.

Turnaround time was like 5 weeks. Extremely impressed, glad I went with these and not Custom One95's.

Getting back into ice hockey after playing roller for years. I've been looking for a good pair of skates but didn't want to drop loads of cash on them...

Solution - worked out what fit (got wide feet!), tried a few on, and found a place here that still sold Bauer 8090s. They're awesome. Paid less than I would have for middle-of-the-road 2009 model skates, and I reckon they're better, despite being "older" models. They fit like gloves, are seemingly built like tanks and everyone around here seemed to think very highly of them...

:D

Here they are.

DSCF1475.jpg

Edited by Cunndies

Getting back into ice hockey after playing roller for years. I've been looking for a good pair of skates but didn't want to drop loads of cash on them...

Solution - worked out what fit (got wide feet!), tried a few on, and found a place here that still sold Bauer 8090s. They're awesome. Paid less than I would have for middle-of-the-road 2009 model skates, and I reckon they're better, despite being "older" models. They fit like gloves, are seemingly built like tanks and everyone around here seemed to think very highly of them...

:D

Here they are.

DSCF1475.jpg

hey, you mind telling us what the name of this shop you got these at? i wouldn't mind finding another pair (12d). thanks.

My best friend just brought back a one95 for me from America whilst he was in Philadelphia.

You've all seen one before so i guess pics aren't necessary, but i will provide them if needed.

So glad i got it, now i have a one90 and a one95!

grafg70skates2.th.jpg

:ph34r:

just get some black felt tounges and your all set

No way man, flop those thingsss, toungs out

Pffff... PHEW much?

If the graf black tongues were like the white felt ones then I probably would swap them.. but no :P

Just got these in the mail yesterday: 13" Easton Luxury Edition Gloves

img1701k.jpg

It's a narrow fitting glove, but I have smaller hands than most people. Definitely excited to give these a go on the ice.

Are they a real 13 inch or are they a short 14 inch?

They certainly feel like a true 13", but it could be a really snug 14" for all I know.