Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Maybe I'm wrong then I apologize, i just remember seeing the blue on the top of the stick and forgot that there isn't blue at the bottom

Edited by calishark28

Nothing too exciting, I was able to pick up a pair of practice edge socks to match my practice jersey. Our new jerseys come this week. Which I'm sure I will end up showing off :D

Sorry for the terrible cell phone quality picture. Camera is broken.

IMG00101jpg.jpg

Leafs

where did you get thoses?

there not his. Some guy took pics of them and sent them to whoever asked initially

Yeah, hes on facebook. I thought it was some sort of scam tell he actually emailed me the pictures.

Nice one95 stick with the blue. Where did you pick that up? Is it prostock?

yup its pro stock

Where did you pick it up? And what curve/flex etc s the stick?

just got these sticks for my birthday. both are 75 flex dolomite shafts with dolo hd blades in the kovalev curve

cimg3075.th.jpg

gloves are warrior bully, (just got these) nbh kronwall 4-rolls, easton clarke wilm

cimg3076.th.jpg

and finally helmet and skates

cimg3077p.th.jpg

I just got these today. Sorry the photo sucks but they are pretty damn sweet and i can't wait to try these out. And my pug decided he wanted to help model them also haha.

cute dog. how old is it? judging by the white tuft on his chin, it's getting up there in age? My parents have had our pug since I was 8. I'm 21 now, and when he stands up he looks like a comma haha. great dogs though. I want to get one as soon as i can afford one.

Edited by maxamillion

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Can i just say how much i want those gloves right now? Where did you get them?

I just got these today. Sorry the photo sucks but they are pretty damn sweet and i can't wait to try these out. And my pug decided he wanted to help model them also haha.

cute dog. how old is it? judging by the white tuft on his chin, it's getting up there in age? My parents have had our pug since I was 8. I'm 21 now, and when he stands up he looks like a comma haha. great dogs though. I want to get one as soon as i can afford one.

He is 7 years old and that's amazing that your pug is that old!! I have a 9 y/o fawn pug also. Get one as soon as you can because they are the best guys ever. I'll never get another type of dog after having a pug. Linkin looks good with the Pens pants too hehe.

Nice one95 stick with the blue. Where did you pick that up? Is it prostock?

yup its pro stock

Where did you pick it up? And what curve/flex etc s the stick?

i got it from tsr and its a pm9 and a 102

Awesome, thanks for that!

stickso.jpg

nice sticks...

Finally came in the mail today. The auction was for an 87 flex with pattern 0002-24, what came in the mail was a 95 flex with pattern 0002-24. Not really that bummed they sent me the wrong flex, I already cut it and taped it up and can't wait to use it, the curve is pretty crazy.

sams006.jpg

sams002.jpg

sams004.jpg

that samsonov curve is disgusting...i use the same on my 2 piece sticks.. :ph34r:

nice sticks. you will be putting cookies in the top shelf very shortly...muhahahaha.

img0573hm9.jpg

img0574nu8.jpg

img0576vw8.jpg

img0577iv1.jpg

what do you guys think?

thanks JR, for confirming that this could work.

looks alright. i had the exact same setup on my 1200's before i got my grafs...which are getting the ls2 set up soon.

nice looking skates...