Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Calishark, I kinda wanna cry for you :( I know I would be deeply upset if anything happens to my one95 or Kovalchuk dolo. They have held up really well so far though.

Yea I'm not too happy about it but I know that it's one of those things you just have to deal with when buying pro stock sticks. I must be an idiot or something cause i'm looking to buy a new one. The 4 snap shots and 2 slap shot I got were awesome.

Calishark, I kinda wanna cry for you :( I know I would be deeply upset if anything happens to my one95 or Kovalchuk dolo. They have held up really well so far though.

Yea I'm not too happy about it but I know that it's one of those things you just have to deal with when buying pro stock sticks. I must be an idiot or something cause i'm looking to buy a new one. The 4 snap shots and 2 slap shot I got were awesome.

I feel your pain. Maybe its just all a mental thing but I love pro stock sticks and don't want to go back to retail. There is something about the performance that feels improved. Unfortunately the durability of the sticks vary greatly. Five years ago, pro stock twigs lasted forever. Today your first skate with the twig is the best and can either go down hill real fast or last ya a few months(depending on how much you play).

Nice Dupes! Zajac or parise perhaps ?

Honestly, Im not sure. There is no name on the cuffs, so its hard to tell.

They are 15" and are from last season I believe.

Colin White only used Warrior last year. And I believe CCM before. Never saw him using Eastons

The regular players that wore Easton gloves last year were Parise, Zajac, Gionta, Zubrus, Madden, and Rolston(not the same kind as those)

Almost everyone else was wearing warrior and those who didnt start, ended up switching towards the end of the year. Except Andy Greene, of course.

Edited by FITLTID

that said "white" on it? im almost positive he didnt wear any last season and if he had some, its surprising they didnt have his name on it. feel free if you have pictures to prove me wrong. because it didnt have a name, it was prob coaches or rookie or something

Colin White had the same cuff setup when he wore Eastons. Although the cuff roll is a newer design and the glove is nylon rather than leather.

That length of cuff isn't exactly common.

that said "white" on it? im almost positive he didnt wear any last season and if he had some, its surprising they didnt have his name on it. feel free if you have pictures to prove me wrong. because it didnt have a name, it was prob coaches or rookie or something

For current players they had the name on the tape they were wrapped up with if the name wasn't on the glove.

And, I had a credit at total hockey so I picked these up,

Canon024-vi.jpg

Edit: Another surprise came in the mail,

Canon025copy-vi.jpg

Hey Drew, when do we get to see an updated pic of your stick collection?

Cleaning up the spare room for a visator. This isn't from the storage unit, just what was laying around in the 1 room FYI.

Picture117.jpg

I've also had requests to post a pic of my ghetto blaster from back in the day. Yes, that is a turntable on the front. Sharp VZ2000

VZ2000.jpg

Cleaning up the spare room for a visator. This isn't from the storage unit, just what was laying around in the 1 room FYI.

Picture117.jpg

I've also had requests to post a pic of my ghetto blaster from back in the day. Yes, that is a turntable on the front. Sharp VZ2000

VZ2000.jpg

How many sticks do you have, ballpark?

How many sticks do you have, ballpark?

I think it would be approximately a shit-ton of sticks... in scientific terms.

With Drew's sticks and TBL's gloves, I'm pretty sure you could outfit the whole nhl....

Drew has more gloves but we also have vastly different tastes when it comes to gloves... with one major exception.