Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

With Drew's sticks and TBL's gloves, I'm pretty sure you could outfit the whole nhl....

Drew has more gloves but we also have vastly different tastes when it comes to gloves... with one major exception.

Yeah, you still need to sell those to me. ;)

Yeah, like he'd ever get rid of them now that he has them. I certainly wouldn't. Last I heard they looked fantastic up on his shelf, eh TBL? ;)

Edited by Krev

haha yeah, they're where I can keep an eye on them. ;)

Since it was inventory time, here's my stick collection. Not shown: 3 Kovalchuk and two Afanasenkov pro stock Dolomite blades, two TPS short-hosel tapered custom wood blades and 1 Easton T-Flex Chris Drury pro stock blade.

IMG_2895.jpg

Really wish I would've bought a chrome XN10 while hockeygiant had them on sale a little while ago, my favorite stick ever is the old chrome Gretzky Easton, would've been nice to have something similar in senior size.

Wow, I love that some sticks are still in wrappers. How do you pick which ones to use?

haha, well the bottom four are just some Lightning sticks I snagged for almost nothing. Two graphic-less St Louis Eastons and a St Louis CCM v110, and a game used Lecavalier v110.

I really only rotate a few for regular use. Some sit a while before they get used again.

Still a few XN10s behind. Then again, my collection is slowly dwindling due to use.

I've still been using the same one for a long time, the others are unused. I can't believe the shaft has lasted soo long, there's no paint left on the darn thing!

What's Drury's pro curve like?

open heel

High lie.

Closest retail would be the old Mission Ribeiro, but the Drury is a higher lie and was a bit deeper. At least that was what his t-flex blades looked like.

Still a few XN10s behind. Then again, my collection is slowly dwindling due to use.

I've still been using the same one for a long time, the others are unused. I can't believe the shaft has lasted soo long, there's no paint left on the darn thing!

Yeah, the durability problems of the sticks were greatly exaggerated.

very nice dolomite. that ccm u clear is pretty sick too.

is that a pro stock dolomite? i think its the new graphics package.

nice work :D

Not the new graphics package just a pro dolomite painted as a dolomite spyne

yah good job man. looks awesome. have you been bugging any goalies with it? lol

how do you like your U+

i imagine though the avery stick is a much better quick convo piece on the bench

awesome gloves. anything with minnesota wild colors is beautiful.

Edited by farhanshak

yah good job man. looks awesome. have you been bugging any goalies with it? lol

how do you like your U+

i imagine though the avery stick is a much better quick convo piece on the bench

awesome gloves. anything with minnesota wild colors is beautiful.

Those are dallas stars colours.