Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

it doesn't look like there even is a curve, it looks almost like a straight blade

lol there's missions titaniums of letangs on the monkey...just a straight wedge, don't get how he uses it though

How are the Rebellion gloves?

They feel amazing, but I still havent used them yet.

it doesn't look like there even is a curve, it looks almost like a straight blade

lol there's missions titaniums of letangs on the monkey...just a straight wedge, don't get how he uses it though

Yeah, its one hell of a weird curve...but I wanted to try it. If I dont like it, I can give to a LH friend lol

Sykora Unused E-Pros from 2008 Camp... These were given to him just before his customs with the short cuff came in... I was looking more for the short cuffed ones, but these are still excellent gloves, and in my team's colors, even better! Sorry for the picture quality, my camera is not behaving.

dscf0175z.jpg

93291224979352258146223.jpg

93291224979392259146223.jpg

Edited by JoeyJ0506

How are the Rebellion gloves?

They feel amazing, but I still havent used them yet.

how much were they? they look pretty well made, interested in trying it out

Yet another pair of gloves from TSR.

photo-2.jpg

those are beautiful

Haha, says the guy with a BC logo as his avatar.

What's that supposed to mean

A BC fan who likes gloves that look like they came from BU.

Yet another pair of gloves from TSR.

photo-2.jpg

those are beautiful

Haha, says the guy with a BC logo as his avatar.

What's that supposed to mean

A BC fan who likes gloves that look like they came from BU.

Although I dislike BU, my team's colors are red and white so I was not even thinking about BU when I said that.

Sykora Unused E-Pros from 2008 Camp... These were given to him just before his customs with the short cuff came in... I was looking more for the short cuffed ones, but these are still excellent gloves, and in my team's colors, even better! Sorry for the picture quality, my camera is not behaving.

dscf0175z.jpg

93291224979352258146223.jpg

93291224979392259146223.jpg

Where did you get them and how much?

Edited by bostonbruins

Nothing too spectacular, but for someone who's been on 'gear hibernation' for a summer- not too shabby. One95 tapered shaft, with a Vapor XXXX wood blade.... and a pair of Canadiens EDGE socks I grabbed while on the honeymoon in Montreal. The real goodie will be here on Thursday or Friday hopefully.

IMGP1889.jpg

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Those are probably BU pro stock lolol.

EDIT: God Damn! dsjunior beat me to it, hahah.

its wild how active this forum is now...i thought i'd be the first to respond to that haha.

anyways, to contribute: our custom bh pros for this season.

IMG00107-20090909-1521.jpg

SWEET looking gloves Edge! Love the color scheme

I love it when i hear the doorbell bright and early in the morning, I know it's the mail man delivering me some new goodies :D :

Easton-PhillyGloves1.jpg

I love it when i hear the doorbell bright and early in the morning, I know it's the mail man delivering me some new goodies :D :

(philly gloves)

So you're the one who swiped those from me in that auction. Fiddlesticks! lol nice how do you like em

Nothing too spectacular, but for someone who's been on 'gear hibernation' for a summer- not too shabby. One95 tapered shaft, with a Vapor XXXX wood blade.... and a pair of Canadiens EDGE socks I grabbed while on the honeymoon in Montreal. The real goodie will be here on Thursday or Friday hopefully.

Pic.

Did I miss something? I thought the One95 was a standard taper... Pro stock?

Pic.

I was wondering that same thing.

(philly gloves)

So you're the one who swiped those from me in that auction. Fiddlesticks! lol nice how do you like em

Oh man, first automorph and now you! :blink: lol

Haven't tried'em out yet, definitely not 13.5" as advertised, it's actually a 14" as stated in the tag inside the glove. Very comfortable/plushy glove, not as stick as my E-Pros that's for sure.

IMGP1889.jpg

I'm not chipring or anything but I had this exact combo and the xxxx blade is sick performance but it literally broke in less then a few weeks, never bought it again

Edited by ovechkin_368

Pic.

I was wondering that same thing.

I thought so too...It's retail. Pure Hockey in Braintree (I'm assuming their other locales too) offers both standard and tapered... $10 more for the tapered.

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...ckey-Shaft.html

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...site-Shaft.html

ovechkin_368, you may want to get rid of the pic in the quote!

Edited by AnthonyJTa