Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have half a dozen XN10s and they will last me damn near forever. I can't even imagine having that many spare sticks.

Shit, at the rate my sticks have been breaking this week I need a stash like that. Quite a collection my friend, let me know if you need more the lhs has a few.

Did you drive your car through a Sport Check window and grap as many CNT's as possible?

Edited by tro

he has 30 cnts.

assuming the poster is aged 20-30, and he plays until he is 50, that is one stick per season. pretty good, actually. i know i break more than one a year. So therefore, he has a life-time supply of a stick he loves. That, or he found a truck on the side of a road & took the sticks and is looking to sell them for like 50 bucks a pop or something. Either way, excessive, but cool. Can't lie. :P

And if this guy is in the age of 15-20, they tend to break 300% more sticks than older people do in rec leagues, so if he is say 16, this will last him 7-8 years, a very good supply. Or, maybe he just got a GREAT deal on them and realized he could just give him to his kids when they grow older to use that kind of stick. Imo can't say its stupid without a reason on having so many of them.

kovey and bednarz thats a killer collection

kovey if you ever want to get rid of those minny wild colour bauers 40's let me know

do you guys even use all those gloves lol

Edited by farhanshak

I actually just got those Wild XXXXs, but if I ever decide to part with them I'll let you know.

Haha well I dont use all of them, none of those are my primary gloves either.