Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Before you flame about the gloves: I know. they are comfy and will do until I find something pro stock I like.

If those are Z-Airs from around 2001-ish, there isn't any point in going pro-stock. They were awesome gloves. I have a pair myself and personally think they were Eastons best retail glove ever.

Totally agree. Have a pair myself. Love my One90s but those old Eastons are sweet. I will keep them forever.

Briere is a heel wedge.

I'm not 100% sure but I recall Kessel's pattern being similar to the older P88 with a round toe. Again, going on memory, it might be similar to the P89 pattern.

Edited by TBLfan

kessels a p106 with a toe kink + lower lie

i only know coz i've been contemplating whether i should buy one from a member here :P

Edited by K9 Unit

Tamtamg can you put pictures of the curves of your prostock one95's and eaves stick

Briere, Samsonov, Eaves, and Kessel in that order.

4027654349_0bfe711be2.jpg4028408138_180a05cf5c.jpg4028408098_04013c8816.jpg4028408034_aa32f5bc39.jpg

Briere is pretty close to a lidstrom.

Samsonov is a crazy toe curve.

Eaves = Sakic like TBL says.

Kessel is a low lie p106 with a toe twist.

Alright thanks Tamtamg for the pics. And thanks TBLfan for the help.

I was wondering cause im trying to find a player that uses something close to a retail Iginla, is there anyone that uses something like it?

lol, but I only have one! I don't even know why I keep standard shafts. :huh:

I was wondering cause im trying to find a player that uses something close to a retail Iginla, is there anyone that uses something like it?

There aren't many, mostly you'll find heel curves and the mids tend to be rather deep and/or open(P92/Sakic-ish). M. Ryder uses something similar to what you'd like, I really can't think of any more... Maybe Mellanby.

Winnwell sticks?

Yeah Winwell G500's they are Vapor XXX repaints.......awesome sticks for the money...too bad I cant find anymore

now if only i picked up a batch of 100 flex shanahan's when i had the chance to.

lol, but I only have one! I don't even know why I keep standard shafts. :huh:

There aren't many, mostly you'll find heel curves and the mids tend to be rather deep and/or open(P92/Sakic-ish). M. Ryder uses something similar to what you'd like, I really can't think of any more... Maybe Mellanby.

Mark Mowers

Pair number 3 of the z-air style - Navy. (I have to stop!)

4029712657_50a7eb9630.jpg

New pants Jofa 7000. 2 piece tanks! I wish they were medium instead of small, but these will break in.

4030468274_8745b488d1.jpg

Edited by number21