Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Considering how every ice time my one95's seem to cause more uneasiness then they should, those X:60's are really tempting to go try on. Perhaps I've been in the wrong boot this whole time...

furlanitalia I had the same issues as well as I loved my One95s but they just didnt feel right and my ankle just didnt fit into the boot correctly.. My X60s on the other hand fit my foot like a glove from my ankle down and feel great! IMHO they were worth every penny making the switch!

Love em! I can't get over gloves that have the fingers a different color, not sure why.

Yeah me too. I love the Oilers/Islanders gloves with the orange fingers too, may have to find some of them next!

My new baby. Don't know whether to play with it yet or just get it signed ..... hoping to get a few more because I love the curve, flex and feel of the CNT.

Sorry cell phone camera was all I had near me at the time.

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

My new baby. Don't know whether to play with it yet or just get it signed ..... hoping to get a few more because I love the curve, flex and feel of the CNT.

Get it signed?! Hell he'll punch you in the face and run off with it instead! :P

Get it signed?! Hell he'll punch you in the face and run off with it instead! :P

lol^^^ yeah he probably grab it and jump in his lambo

Haha :D

Those Bauer X:60's are sooo nice. I think Black skates are the best looking skates made.

this skate could of look better if they went with black or even silver stiching insted of the red.

Got some custom Warrior's a few months back.....Pretty basic, but I love them..

005wjv.th.jpg

is this grey or silver? color look to dark or it just the picture.

i was thinking about going with silver logo outline in white.

Edited by HkY_GuY

See what he'll give you for that stick back

haha I'd trade it in a heartbeat for a game used jersey, gloves and a ride in that Lambo ... that's not asking too much is it :)

Guys, think of Mike here. He just kicked the CNT's, if you give him one, he'll relapse and have to go right back to the beginning. Respect the healing process! :lol:

No but seriously you should go have him sign it and see what he says, it'll be pretty funny

I plan to go after practice and get him to sign it. I might have my girlfriend snap some pictures just to see the reaction.

I have been very close to getting one several times now (caps gear sales etc.) found it on ebay and basically said I have to have it ......

No but seriously you should go have him sign it and see what he says, it'll be pretty funny

I plan to go after practice and get him to sign it. I might have my girlfriend snap some pictures just to see the reaction.

I have been very close to getting one several times now (caps gear sales etc.) found it on ebay and basically said I have to have it ......

get a video haha.

get a video haha.

Haha definitely keep us posted! I could picture him offering you a new signed S17 or something for that stick. Haha

I got the family together for a group picture.

Thanks! I'll print that photo out for when the wife bitches at ME, lol! ;)

you should ask drew for a picture and drop the nuclear bomb into the arguement ;)