Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Lol... I think shoulder pads are the only thing I don't have at least a second set of now. She was REALLY happy when she saw the new skates sitting there. Could be worse... I could have a drug habit. No wait! That'd be cheaper...

My eyes snapped right to those Douglas pads. ;)

really? Mine went for the 2 pairs of Jofa elbow pads, and the 2 pair of all black vapor xxx's, those things are sexy.

My eyes snapped right to those Douglas pads.

Christian shoulders circa 1996

I got the family together for a group picture.

Thanks! I'll print that photo out for when the wife bitches at ME, lol! ;)

I didn't realize how much I had until I kept pulling stuff out of my "extras" bag. :lol:

My eyes snapped right to those Douglas pads. ;)

really? Mine went for the 2 pairs of Jofa elbow pads, and the 2 pair of all black vapor xxx's, those things are sexy.

Only one pair of Jofas, the other pair are 9Ks. XXXs are Caps pro stock from right before they switched back to red/white/blue.

Really? I had a pair exactly like that labeled Douglas. But hey, they're yours, so you would know, haha!

Really? I had a pair exactly like that labeled Douglas. But hey, they're yours, so you would know, haha!

Hmmm, OEM? Although I guess equipment was a lot more similar 13 years ago than it is now.

Straight from the website:

Made with additional Pro Level Ankle Pads and Stiffeners

Uses the Tuuk Lightspeed 2 with LS2 Stainless Steel runner(replaced this with velocity though)

Pro Supreme Footbed

Does anyone have any more info on these? They're listed at the same price as the retail version, so is there anything going on there that we should know about?

Edited by mwerth

Yezzir! :D

I had to have them since our team jerseys are the Habs blue jerseys from this season's 100th anniversary.

Haha, I called to buy them right after you. I thought someone on here might have beat me to em!! How do you like them? (well if you ever want to let em go you can send them my way amigo)

Edited by uclahockey707