Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My latest purchase :D

I love the Hustler pants I have... I'm so jealous of you for getting pro-stock Habs versions of them :angry:

I've been wanting pair of those for so long :)

I also have a pair of custom Hustler, but they werent exactly what I wanted lol

Hey tyson, thanks! I got them from Goalie Heaven on Ebay, they're retail and size 14". Used them for the first time last night and they're extremely comfortable.

Just got to hotel from TSR, going to BC game later, pics of my new S17's up tomorrow, Niskanen

BC - Vermont?

yea, great game, closer than the scoreboard said. were you there? I was in J row 4

Just got to hotel from TSR, going to BC game later, pics of my new S17's up tomorrow, Niskanen

BC - Vermont?

yea, great game, closer than the scoreboard said. were you there? I was in J row 4

No, i could not go last night but I was watching the game online.

pretty sure theyre a graf 703 clone made by mission for sergei fedorov

Wouldn't be surprised. It would explain a few things. They're definitely similar, Feds was a Graf user in the past, and the skate fits like a Bauer 9.5, not a Mission. And I correct myself, Sprung A7's, not A8's.

This current load is getting rediculous, I will be shoving some gear on Ebay soon.

Never the less, I present, the Horde...

skatesandSpider001.jpg

skatesandSpider003.jpg

This mofo was found resting on my shin pads, just relaxing, waiting for cockroaches...

skatesandSpider002.jpg

Love those Hustler pants! I have been looking forever and would give my left nutt for a pair of pro stock Warrior pants in Sabres colors!