Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

now I know Aussie is not the place for me :o

I agree...I hate bugs in general really, but especially spiders. There are centipedes and things in my basement from time to time...so I am very careful to shake the hell out of my gear before I pack it now.

I agree...I hate bugs in general really, but especially spiders. There are centipedes and things in my basement from time to time...so I am very careful to shake the hell out of my gear before I pack it now.

Do they look like these?

http://thepilver.files.wordpress.com/2008/...e-centipede.jpg

If so, I have them too and if I ever get one in any piece of equipment, I'm throwing it away immediately!

Do they look like these?

If so, I have them too and if I ever get one in any piece of equipment, I'm throwing it away immediately!

funny I just started seeing these in my house......killed 2...creepy looking things

Edited by automorph

Do they look like these?

Yes...they do. Little bastards! But our little aside has become it's own discussion...let's get this back to showing off gear shall we?

haha yeah, he also writes like mercy on his blade, and relax on parts of his shafts and etc. it gets pretty crazy sometimes. and the curve is like a naslund with a bit more toe to it.

Man, I'm going to have to agree with the others, I freaking hate spiders, and from what i hear Aust has some of the most posionious ones

Can't beat iraq with their infamous camel spider

lol yummy

Nice collection Kachun.

Aussie: How do you find the Mission gloves?

Had a white tail-looking spider crawling around the warehouse where I keep my gear yesterday, nasty little things. Always give my gloves a bit of a squeeze before I put them on if they've been sitting around out of the bag.

Man, I'm going to have to agree with the others, I freaking hate spiders, and from what i hear Aust has some of the most posionious ones

Man! That's just a wolf spider, if they bite you get a tiny nickel piece of necrosis and thats it. The Sydney Funnell web (very close cousin of your Black Widow) is a deadly sucker alongside the Redback Spider as well.

Funnily enough when I tried to kill that guy, a cockroach came running out. He forgot about dodging me with the fly spray, grabbed the cockroach and ran upwards into the ceiling space for dinner with the missus. I felt like Steve Irwin for the briefest of moments.

;)

Some sticks, Nick Backstrom Vapor 40s and Team Avalanche 40s, and 2 pairs of X:60s

Extremly jealous, very nice stuff Kachun but seriously two pairs of X:60s :P

Yeah, depending on the type of ice and what color jersey i wear, i switch between the two skates...

haha totally kidding, I just got the LE's in a smaller size, cause i realized the ones i have now are too big, so hopefully ill be back down to just 1 pair soon :P

Gloves

Easton Se16 Pro stock, Warrior Franchise all blue, Warrior Franchise red white and blue, Mission L7 pro stock Detroit and NBH 4 roll retail.

034.jpg

Sticks (I mostly use the X60, One95 and S17 and the others are for ball hockey)...all Sakic/Naslund/Draper/Rafalski curves in 85 flex and 77 flex for all the Bauer sticks.

036.jpg

Edited by Habs21

Just wanted to show off something that I have been working on with Mark B from Peaches Pro Repair www.peachesprorepair.com

Over the last few years I have been wearing Jofa and Cooper SBDII shoulder pads and I have to say that the Cooper pads are my favorite as they are light weight and flexible but the down side was that they lacked some necessary padding as well as my pair were a bit on the old side and needed repair. So I emailed Mark at Peaches and he said he would work with them.

Here is a pic of the set before shipping. As you can see the internal chest and back padding was broken down and flimsey, the chest pad strap button was missing, the shoulder cap was cracked, the Velcro was worn out and sucked, and stitching was pulling out everywhere on the pad. In addition to all the above repairs Mark and I discussed adding some rib and additional back padding.

SANY0142-1.jpg

This is what we came up with

The caps have been replaced, Velcro has been redone, stitching has been redone all over the pad, chest strap buttons have been replaced and the internal padding in the chest and back have been beefed up and in some spots replaced. Also of note you can see the slip on rib protectors as well as the drop down lower back pad we fabricated. All of these modifactions were done by purchasing and cutting up an additional $12.00 Cooper shoulder pad..

SANY0224.jpg

SANY0225.jpg

Re stiching of the pad as well as the beefing up of the internal padding on the chest

SANY0226.jpg

Showing the recapping job

SANY0227.jpg

Showing the added slip on rib protection

SANY0229.jpg

Showing the beefing up of the internal back padding as well as the added lower back protection

Some of you may say that wearing shoulder pads in a non contact league is a bit over kill but in my case I play in some slash and hack leagues and I have had two shoulder surgeries as well as multiple clavicle and rib fractures in my past so not wearing them isn’t a option for me.

Mark at Peaches pro repair is the man! He is easy to work with quick and his prices are GREAT! Salvaging these pads with him was far cheaper than getting a new pad with all the same options. If you ever need repairs or modifications done Mark at Peaches Pro Repair is the man to call! Thanks for recommending him to me JR I appreciate it greatly!

Edited by ISTOUT

Mark at Peaches pro repair is the man! He is easy to work with quick and his prices are GREAT! Salvaging these pads with him was far cheaper than getting a new pad with all the same options. If you ever need repairs of modifications done Mark at Peaches Pro Repair is the man to call! Thanks for recommending him to me JR I appreciate it greatly!

He repalmed some Eagles for my brother and they came out great. Highly recommend him as well.