Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

^ I'm with you man. Maroon gear just looks good. I love it

Agreed...makes me sad that CMU doesn't have a real hockey team, but we keep around a basketball team that averages just over 1,000 fans per game. Lake Superior state gets more than that for hockey and they have 3,000 students!

Hey Too Old, Lovin the jersey, Z is the man, I'm looking for a red size medium jersey currently cause I got Hank to sign a number zero for me, gonna throw that and my cup patch on a jersey.

I got a pair of the X:60 LE's over here in the UK, so white holders were the only option really, but I think its better too. Threw a pair of white laces on them as well and they look sweet, breaks them up a bit instead of being one big black blob.

Edited by pg-1000

Just picked these up yesterday at TSR. They had 1 pair left of the Tavares gloves so i got lucky. These things are pretty damn stiff. The Stars ones are pretty awesome and i can't wait to use these. I didn't know Henrik had a twin brother.

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

Just picked these up yesterday at TSR. They had 1 pair left of the Tavares gloves so i got lucky. These things are pretty damn stiff. The Stars ones are pretty awesome and i can't wait to use these. I didn't know Henrik had a twin brother.

Nice collection you have going there....size of the tavares gloves?

If selling in future...dibs?

I would have bought those Tavares gloves a couple days ago but they don't have the right palm, so I passed. <_<

Where is TSR? They carry a bunch of pro gloves?

It's in Salem.

WTF!!! I called them up like once a month for 5 months and they always told me "we pretty much only buy strict black, navy, red gloves because we know they'll sell. We'll never get those kinds of colors here"

I want those!

Those tavares gloves were a steal on ebay. Was thinking about grabbing them and reselling right away, but have enough stuff I need to get rid of already...plus the colors would make them a little harder to sell assuming someone would want to use them.

Phaneuf´s not so sloppy seconds. No pumps. Just perfect.

Did you pick these up off ebay? If so I was going to BIN, but someone beat me to it... <_<

finally got around to taking pics of my gloves..

got these from Mississauga St.Michaels Majors, more beat up then i wanted, they fell really comfy but i dont see myself wearing them very often. dont match any of my jerseys

cimg3165.jpgw640.png

cimg3166.jpgw640.png

and the rest of the collection

cimg3076.jpgw336.png

Just picked these up yesterday at TSR. They had 1 pair left of the Tavares gloves so i got lucky. These things are pretty damn stiff.

i picked up a pair too last night :D