Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Islanders pro stock, they had swiss cheese palms, about 1.25" more on the cuff and a bit of funk to them. Now with the help of Peaches Pro Repair, they have some new Eagle palms and shorter cuffs. They still have some funk, the leather is beat up a bit on corners and edges and the logos are partially gone. They have some years of play left in them though. Wish I would have taken a before and after shot.

I think I am SOL on the Eagle Z-airs though. :lol:

Will peaches repalm using eagle palms or did you just have some lying around?

Islanders pro stock, they had swiss cheese palms, about 1.25" more on the cuff and a bit of funk to them. Now with the help of Peaches Pro Repair, they have some new Eagle palms and shorter cuffs. They still have some funk, the leather is beat up a bit on corners and edges and the logos are partially gone. They have some years of play left in them though. Wish I would have taken a before and after shot.

I think I am SOL on the Eagle Z-airs though. :lol:

Will peaches repalm using eagle palms or did you just have some lying around?

Peaches will order the palm from Eagle and repalm for you. I just got my XXXs back with MSH2. I'll post some pictures tonight. Mark did a great job.

my new stick.. (thanks to whoever took this photo.. i look like a superstar!) lol. my NEW jersey and socks.. THANKS JR!! ;)

13968_370233340256_559725256_9913160_6458946_n.jpg

Edited by MissConduct

nice gloves too :blink: how much those run ya?

I can't remember.. it's been a couple years lol.. I just remember wanting Kovalchuk's gloves at the time.. and found them on ebay lol..

nice gloves too :blink: how much those run ya?

I can't remember.. it's been a couple years lol.. I just remember wanting Kovalchuk's gloves at the time.. and found them on ebay lol..

lol well i've started collecting gloves, specifically warrior and you don't know how jealous i feel, and thats a nice post for your 1000th :P

nice gloves too :huh: how much those run ya?

lol well i've started collecting gloves, specifically warrior and you don't know how jealous i feel, and thats a nice post for your 1000th :P

lol I didn't even notice.. (re: 1000th post) but about the gloves.. i'll know who to seek when I wanna get rid of them .. heehee

They're amazingly soft and super durable. Next time you're at a lhs put your hand in a pair of eagles with a full msh2 palm, you'll want a pair.

Depends how thick the palm in your gloves is. My X88's have a thick Nash palm, and compared to my X72's with the MSH2 palm, it feels like I've got a quilt for a palm. I hate the X88's stock palm. I've been considering sending them in to get a full MSH2 palm.

My impression is that Eagle only makes wide and tougher gloves, are there any 'anatomical' gloves similar to the S17 or One95/90?

The PPF glove is slimmer than the average Eagle glove.

My impression is that Eagle only makes wide and tougher gloves, are there any 'anatomical' gloves similar to the S17 or One95/90?

The PPF glove is slimmer than the average Eagle glove.

Same with the X72 and Fusion before that.