Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

yotes.jpg

MIA made RBK Pro Stock Coyotes gloves. I love the red with the white cuff, been looking for the right pair for a while, and these are it. Fingers are just a tad short, but I'll have to get them on the ice to figure out if it's a problem.

MIA made RBK Pro Stock Coyotes gloves. I love the red with the white cuff, been looking for the right pair for a while, and these are it. Fingers are just a tad short, but I'll have to get them on the ice to figure out if it's a problem.

Very Nice! Yotes definatley need the red with white cuff back. Not a fan of solid red.

Was very close to hopping on those a few weeks back on ebay. They look even better with your photo than the one that was up. I'm regretting not trying to get them. Good find!

yotes.jpg

Nice find, how much were they?

Nice find, how much were they?

Thats the best part. I paid $65 for them, plus $10 shipping. I put a minimum bid in 5 days before the auction ended just to see where they would end up, and no one topped it. I couldn't believe it, I expected them to go for at least $110.

Was very close to hopping on those a few weeks back on ebay. They look even better with your photo than the one that was up. I'm regretting not trying to get them. Good find!

Yeah, the photo he put on the auction had me a little nervous, it looked terrible. they're in great shape though, very clean.

yotes.jpg

They look awsome what size are they?

They look awsome what size are they?

seems like a 13.5" or a 14" with shortish fingers.

Edited by dsjunior1388

Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality, but I literally just finished putting the Tuuk's on.

My new wheels:

photo0017l.jpg

Thats what I'm talking about. Beauties!!!

*flexlite 12's*

$67 Nike Flexlite 12s from eBay.

Any idea why the steel is 280 when my vapors (same size, 9.5) have 288?

by any chance, is one an E/EE and the other a D? i know for some boot sizes, bauer goes down a holder size going from EE to D.

Nope both are 9.5EE (vapors were too narrow for me).

Wonder if longer runners/holders is just something that changed when Nike and Bauer became NBH..

Its wierd, the Flexlites look narrower then the vapors but they feel wider.

I don't think the perf steel was standard on Flexlites, so maybe the previous owner swapped out the original holders for smaller ones with different steel.

I don't know what the cutoff is for the size holder on the two skates... but I'm guessing that the Vapor got the larger holder because it is a wide width while the Flexlite cutoff was the next size up. Oddly enough the Flexlites would be the wider skate.

I know with older Bauer skates a 10.5D on a wider skate model* or wide width would be a 296 but they changed that for some reason with the one95 and the new Supreme line.. probably a holdover from the one90 line.

*To clarify, a one95 is 10.5D should be a 296 holder but a Vapor 10.5D should be 288, while a Vapor 10.5EE should be 296.

Edited by TBLfan

Any idea why the steel is 280 when my vapors (same size, 9.5) have 288?

I've wondered this as well, as I used to have pair of Vapor Shifts and Vapor XIX's (of the same generation) that had this decrepency. Each were 9.5D, however the Shift had a 280 lightspeed and the XIX a 288.

It seemed strange that skates of the same manufacturer, length, width, and last would have different holder measurements. The only differnece I could discern between the two was that the Shifts were a Canadian made SMU.

Edited by Sed27

I don't know what the cutoff is for the size holder on the two skates... but I'm guessing that the Vapor got the larger holder because it is a wide width while the Flexlite cutoff was the next size up. Oddly enough the Flexlites would be the wider skate.

I know with older Bauer skates a 10.5D on a wider skate model* or wide width would be a 296 but they changed that for some reason with the one95 and the new Supreme line.. probably a holdover from the one90 line.

*To clarify, a one95 is 10.5D should be a 296 holder but a Vapor 10.5D should be 288, while a Vapor 10.5EE should be 296.

actually I was wrong.. both are 280.

oops <_<