Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Is there an actual difference between the 8k and 8k Pro elbows? I can't tell from the pics, but those look just like my 8ks. BTW, I played my first game tonight with them, they're already broken in.

edit: just noticed that the 8k pro have Rbk on the lower protection

Edited by simnorm

Iceman, those easton gloves just made my knees weak. very nice pick up :D

i need to stoppppppp

those reebok sweeden gloves are beauuuuuuutiful :o

Edited by farhanshak

That's because even the smallest towns have LHS and they usually overstock for some odd reason. Just yesterday I got myslef a couple of Rbk 7k Sickicks for 69.99$ each. The guy at the LHS told me they had been hanging in the back-store for 2 years and they thought they would never get rid of them! lol

My lhs is still selling sickicks for 150 lol. The only deals I can find on older equipment is on ebay or craigslist.

I know the 8k Pro's are made in sweden. They also have the felt/cloth interior like the old Jofa shin pads. Do the retail 8k's have that?

Retail Reebok 8K's have the "playdri" liner

My fischer S-TYPE 95 with mission l-2 rafalski

tape tecnifibre contact :D

Sorry if this is noob, but I think I keep up pretty well on hockey gear. But WTF is a fischer??? I've never heard of them. But that grip does look nice; very tennis-esque.

And yea, that couch is insane. That has to be pro stock.

Edited by sitzlejd

My fischer S-TYPE 95 with mission l-2 rafalski

tape tecnifibre contact :D

Sorry if this is noob, but I think I keep up pretty well on hockey gear. But WTF is a fischer??? I've never heard of them. But that grip does look nice; very tennis-esque.

Euro only, there was some talk a couple years ago about them getting into hockey in North America.

My Christmas rewards

Vapor X:60, P88 Curve 77 Flex

Anaheim Ducks Bobby Ryan jersey from NHL.com (Pretty much everything I learned about hockey was from him)

2e56p11.jpg

New 4-Rolls, 14" to replace my old ones.

344boyc.jpg

My Christmas rewards

Anaheim Ducks Bobby Ryan jersey from NHL.com (Pretty much everything I learned about hockey was from him)

http://i46.tinypic.com/2e56p11.jpg

Nice. Wish the Flyers could've gotten Ryan.

I'm curious to see how your X:60 holds up, with that thread about its durability and all.

Well, he's always floating around in the rumor mill. Who knows. And yeah I'm curious as well, two uses so far on it, and it's definitely a great stick so far. I love it. Let's see if it holds up.

My Christmas rewards

I'm curious. What exactly did you learn from Bobby, and how did you learn it?

Please, do go into detail. Humor me...

Scored this jersey- been looking for a long time for one of these!

This is the actual pro version of the edge jersey- Airknit across the front, through the shoulders and sleeves. Edge panels on the back and under the arms. Fits me fine in full gear.

tbljersey1.jpg

tbljersey2.jpg

tbljersey3.jpg

Thanks to JR for the assist on confirming that it was what I thought it was!

where did you get that?

Scored this jersey- been looking for a long time for one of these!

This is the actual pro version of the edge jersey- Airknit across the front, through the shoulders and sleeves. Edge panels on the back and under the arms. Fits me fine in full gear.

Thanks to JR for the assist on confirming that it was what I thought it was!

where did you get that?

ebay

I also got an away and third from the same seller

My glove collection as it stands right now:

dscf0208g.jpg

I've found that I enjoy the fit of short cuffed gloves the best, thus the three pairs of Sykora pros. Also, I'm probably an Easton user for life now, so light and comfortable.

It seems like finding old stock in canada is alot easier than in the us.

I was at a shop about an hour away yesterday and they had 3 pair of size 5 jofa elbow pads. They has the 9177, 9044 and 8077. The only thing wrong with them was the top strap was stretched on some of them, they were also selling them 50% off the original price so all three were under $60 cdn.