Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

To answer uclahockey: SE6

To answer dupes: A. Roy sports in P.A.T. (saw them earlier today so theyre probably still theyre) and if youre interrested i also saw some reeboks (mara or laraque) at sports experts in places versailles thought they were 15 in.

Thanks a lot :)

I picked up some Bauer XXX Pro gloves in navy with red & silver from Al's Pro Stock on eBay (thanks to this site for introducing me to that site & starting me on a dangerous trend of buying gear I don't necessarily need, but want :P ). I should have them in a little over a week.

They are an inch smaller than my NB Supreme One90s, but I figure I can use the for times when contact/slashing is going to be toned down...either way I wanted a pair of USA colored gloves & feared the 15" ones they had would feel way too big.

To answer uclahockey: SE6

To answer dupes: A. Roy sports in P.A.T. (saw them earlier today so theyre probably still theyre) and if youre interrested i also saw some reeboks (mara or laraque) at sports experts in places versailles thought they were 15 in.

Thanks a lot :)

eBay

TBL was talking about a collection picture on IW so I was inspired,

Canon003-vi.jpg

Canon004-vi.jpg

Canon005-vi.jpg

Only two pairs are missing, mission icon three fingers and an old flyers pro stock pair of easton 3300s.

Oh snap, I forgot about those. I didn't follow through on the 4-rolls but anyway, dibs are still in effect. :P

You should post those Biltrites in the Mission appreciation thread. :)

The t'blade setup looks snazy on the s15 but god, they're terrible, I never have to look over my shoulder to see if you're coming I can hear you from miles away

Atleast there are usually at max one person with tblades on the ice. I played against a team where they ALL had tblades... i had headaches for weeks.

The t'blade setup looks snazy on the s15 but god, they're terrible, I never have to look over my shoulder to see if you're coming I can hear you from miles away

Like you said you can hear them from a mile away. FAR FRM STEALTH!! :lol:

I think they look so wicked trippy but would NEVER rock'em. I'll stick with my S15's and LS2's setup thank you very much.

Ive seen a guy a few years ago with tblades and its really loud when they skate, the 'crick-crick' sound I mean...why does it make those sounds?