Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

you got them? congrats! sorry to quote the picture but those beauties deserve it!

what he said :P but i wonder why you want this specific one so bad

you got them? congrats! sorry to quote the picture but those beauties deserve it!

what he said :P but i wonder why you want this specific one so bad

haha. Thanks! Worth the wait.

1) They are Ryan Malone's, who I deemed the savior of the Lightning since 07-08.

2) Easton 4rolls in leather with digital palms.

I've been eyeing them since I watched the '08 Winter Classic.

Edited by TBLfan

ahh right, well i'm trying to get my hands on malones warriors so back off! :P

Someone told me you'd be just as happy with Foster's or Jones' Warriors...

;)

BTW, I heard Malone's Warriors were possessed by the ghost of Brent Gretzky after they came in contact with a towel Brent once used. :o

hopefully the palms will last for a while before I need to repalm them

those vapor xxx gloves are awesome...are those the team canada ones?

i have a pair in blue and white and man are those things comfortable...nice pickup

i have a pair in blue and white and man are those things comfortable...nice pickup

Same color, just doesn't have team canada written on them

My new Phaneuf pro stock 9k's :)

Sloppy seconds?

lol thats awesome. are those with functioning pumps?

nice pick up

I havent really tried the pump yet, but they are like new, might of been worn once by him.

Overall its a great deal and they fit me perfectly :)

He just has massive ankles lol

Same color, just doesn't have team canada written on them

They are retail... that isn't a bad thing though. There isn't much difference between most Team Canada XXX gloves and retail XXX gloves. Also, it's likely that if you got a pair of Team Canada gloves you wouldn't have that ultra thin palm that was on the original Vapor XXXs.

My new Phaneuf pro stock 9k's :)

Sloppy seconds?

lol thats awesome. are those with functioning pumps?

nice pick up

I havent really tried the pump yet, but they are like new, might of been worn once by him.

Overall its a great deal and they fit me perfectly :)

He just has massive ankles lol

apparently Phaneuf uses a new pair of skates and gloves every 4 games.

They are retail... that isn't a bad thing though. There isn't much difference between most Team Canada XXX gloves and retail XXX gloves. Also, it's likely that if you got a pair of Team Canada gloves you wouldn't have that ultra thin palm that was on the original Vapor XXXs.

So if the eBay auction from TSR said the XXXs I bought were the pro model, will they have the super thin, non-durable palms or something different? Either way I am looking forward to giving them a shot & having this particular color scheme.

Link to the gloves I bought, that should be here tomorrow.

Edited by LoneStar77

So if the eBay auction from TSR said the XXXs I bought were the pro model, will they have the super thin, non-durable palms or something different? Either way I am looking forward to giving them a shot & having this particular color scheme.

Link to the gloves I bought, that should be here tomorrow.

These are the nb xxx's so I believe the palms are more durable than the first batch.(TBL correct me if I'm wrong). I have a pair of the bauer xxx's with the thin palms and the nb xxx's should be here today, so I will compare the two palms.

so, I've bought a few more pairs of gloves recently.

Warrior:

DSC00441.jpg

the solid color ones, the seller called them "pro stock" in the auction description. I was pretty sure they weren't. I was right. still cool gloves for $50 though.

the Pens color scheme are a little on the small side for me but still doable.

DSC00528.jpg

Pro Bullys from Total Hockey on clearance. love that they are solid green rather than green and white

Eagle:

DSC00529.jpg

you can never have too many PPFi gloves. this is my 4th pair. 3 of the 4 (including these) are pre-Vaughn buyout. :)

damn what size are those pens franchises? they look tiny! but nice glvoes

I think they're 12's. I wear a 12.5 so even though I prefer a 13 a 12 still works. they were another Ebay bargain. $40, I believe.

Edited by shoeshine boy

damn what size are those pens franchises? they look tiny! but nice glvoes

I think they're 12's. I wear a 12.5 so even though I prefer a 13 a 12 still works. they were another Ebay bargain. $40, I believe.

ahh awesome, i'm around the same mold, recently figured out 13" - 1" is perfect but i've fit quite a few 12"s

Edited by K9 Unit