Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just got the retro bauers. I will post pics when I get home tonight.

Apparently another pair just went up for sale on ebay:

Always pisses me of when someone tries to rip people of with shipping ($30 bucks in the states is a joke with the flat rate boxes)

don't want to call anyone out. but I'm pretty sure that auction belongs to a member here and is responsible for the flood of Bauer 4rolls you guys are about to see in the show it off section. and yah, can't wait to check mine out, damn ups guy needs to get to my house now!

there is NOTHING wrong with someone buying to resell, if there is a market out there I can't blame someone for taking advantage of it. If I put a true effort into it I could make ebay a full time job.

Eagle makes sticks?

Used to. They were sold through HockeyGiant's website a couple years back. Apparently they were pretty solid sticks, too. SubliTWILL knows more, as he was involved in the process.

Eagle makes sticks?

Used to. They were sold through HockeyGiant's website a couple years back. Apparently they were pretty solid sticks, too. SubliTWILL knows more, as he was involved in the process.

Made by TT. Good sticks.

thought the same myself rusty, seems like companies never release the gooooood stuff (ie easton, pro grade gloves are amazing while their regular stock is just UGLY)

Just got these in yesterday. X:60 my Bauers. silver 87 flex P14 stuck um. Pretty much 95% of all my sticks are 100+ flex with heel curves. Wanted to try the opposite out.

Silver color scheme right? That looks WAY better in person than it does on the customizer. I'm awfully tempted to look into one. Pics of the curve?

Just got these in yesterday. X:60 my Bauers. silver 87 flex P14 stuck um. Pretty much 95% of all my sticks are 100+ flex with heel curves. Wanted to try the opposite out.

Silver color scheme right? That looks WAY better in person than it does on the customizer. I'm awfully tempted to look into one. Pics of the curve?

Yeah the silver looks a million times better in person than on the Bauer site.

007khz.th.jpg

I won four pairs of those same Warrior gloves for a total under 370.00 delivered. They are deff. the Thrashers one pair has no name they are about a size 13, I got one pair I think is a 13 1/2 with Armstrong on the cuff, a 14 with Hainsey on the cuff and a 15 with Valabik on the cuff. If I ever learn how to post pics I'll start to prove what I'm telling you guys. I have a glove addiction. I could not believe I got them so cheaply.

I won four pairs of those same Warrior gloves for a total under 370.00 delivered. They are deff. the Thrashers one pair has no name they are about a size 13, I got one pair I think is a 13 1/2 with Armstrong on the cuff, a 14 with Hainsey on the cuff and a 15 with Valabik on the cuff. If I ever learn how to post pics I'll start to prove what I'm telling you guys. I have a glove addiction. I could not believe I got them so cheaply.

You should really send a pair of the 13's this way.

Four pair? I bid on a couple pair but had to run out while it was ending.

Four pair? I bid on a couple pair but had to run out while it was ending.

Jesus. 4 pairs?

I hope the unnamed ones that I won fit me.

Maybe it's just the angle, but that P14 looks pretty similar to the CCM Tavares curve. It's a bit of a squared toe too isn't it?

Maybe it's just the angle, but that P14 looks pretty similar to the CCM Tavares curve. It's a bit of a squared toe too isn't it?

It's just the angle. They're nothing alike, the P14 is a somewhat open toe curve. You're right about the square-ish toe though.

Weird. I seem to remember seeing another picture that showed the P14 being almost a clone of a Naslund, just shorter. Regardless, that's nowhere close to a toe curve. Kovalchuk pro is a toe. That's more like a mid-heel or a mid if you ask me.

new gloves, word

4275155784_c86386b76b_b.jpg

Where'd you pick up these beauties. PH has an all black pair with bauer in red lettering that's been tempting me.

custom ordered through a member here a MSH, wait time was probably 8 weeks or so, well worth the wait though