Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Found these waiting for me when I returned from Europe last night:

th_IMG_0383.jpg

Sadly, they're 15", which are way too big :(

It was a shot in the dark on all those pairs since the seller didn't list sizes. I just went on wikipedia and looked at how tall the guys were and took a guess on what size gloves they would wear.

That's quite the strategy, I probably would just have bought them blindly because they were soo nice :D

Edited by ovechkin_368

Found these waiting for me when I returned from Europe last night:

Sadly, they're 15", which are way too big :(

It was a shot in the dark on all those pairs since the seller didn't list sizes. I just went on wikipedia and looked at how tall the guys were and took a guess on what size gloves they would wear.

That's quite the strategy, I probably would just have bought them blindly because they were soo nice :D

Hey, I take my gear whoring quite seriously!

Here's an indication of my extreme illness,

33xk94p.jpg

6 U+ CL

5 Stealth CNT

3 R10

2 R8

3 One95

1 s17

1U+

3 10K

1 Syn ST

1 TPS Adrenaline Ctrl

2 Blkbak Venom

3 Mac Daddy (g/500)

%7Boption%7D

6 U+ CL

5 Stealth CNT

3 R10

2 R8

3 One95

1 s17

1U+

3 10K

1 Syn ST

1 TPS Adrenaline Ctrl

2 Blkbak Venom

3 Mac Daddy (g/500)

wow that is alot of sticks...

i need to get pics up of my collection soon.

interesting thing happened this weekend. my gf wanted to buy me a bauer naslund curve on sale and i said..."No its okay, i have a few sticks and i can't possibly use them all. i should be okay till iam about 40 so dont worry about it babe."

Edited by farhanshak

%7Boption%7D

6 U+ CL

5 Stealth CNT

3 R10

2 R8

3 One95

1 s17

1U+

3 10K

1 Syn ST

1 TPS Adrenaline Ctrl

2 Blkbak Venom

3 Mac Daddy (g/500)

so your the one who outbid me recently on the tavares u+cl great price and buy!

6 U+ CL

5 Stealth CNT

3 R10

2 R8

3 One95

1 s17

1U+

3 10K

1 Syn ST

1 TPS Adrenaline Ctrl

2 Blkbak Venom

3 Mac Daddy (g/500)

Is there a *drool* emoticon?

I would kill for a RH G500. Everywhere I look is all left handed. I love my Mac Daddy, but if I can buy the exact same stick for cheaper, why not?

I like the Blakbak Venom's pretty well. Nice puck feel and a great snapper. But the weight and balance certainly could be better. I think they're good for $80-90 but need improvement to become top level. I've wanted to try the Farrell sticks for a while, but I've heard they break really easily.

My new babies came in! Custom X:60 w/ lots of custom goodies: xtra stiff boot, double stitched, re-enforced eyelets, solid/re-enforced tendon guard, flexlite toe cap, and last but not least, a EEEE/B boot! I finally have a pair of skates that don't destroy my feet by the of the game. Big thanks to Steve at Get an Edge Pro Shop in MI and Bauer for getting these bad boys just the way I want them. If anyone wants to get customs done in the south eastern Michigan area, he's the man to go see.

4304894699_e4b77180d1.jpg

4305670796_b6dcbe923f.jpg

4304895137_0d528121f6.jpg

My new babies came in! Custom X:60 w/ lots of custom goodies: xtra stiff boot, double stitched, re-enforced eyelets, solid/re-enforced tendon guard, flexlite toe cap, and last but not least, a EEEE/B boot! I finally have a pair of skates that don't destroy my feet by the of the game. Big thanks to Steve at Get an Edge Pro Shop in MI and Bauer for getting these bad boys just the way I want them. If anyone wants to get customs done in the south eastern Michigan area, he's the man to go see.

pics

just a curious question, why you choose flexlite toe caps, is it fit reasons? and holy crap aren't you asian? 4x Es :P

Edited by K9 Unit

pics

just a curious question, why you choose flexlite toe caps, is it fit reasons? and holy crap aren't you asian? 4x Es :P

Yah, asian's tend to have wider feet in relation to causcasians. I went with flexlite toe caps because they are wider then the vapors, allows my toes some room to spread. Not perfect however, my big toes still rub a little against the side.

pics

Yah, asian's tend to have wider feet in relation to causcasians. I went with flexlite toe caps because they are wider then the vapors, allows my toes some room to spread. Not perfect however, my big toes still rub a little against the side.

that i did not know and i'm asian, but i have super narrow feet, nice skates anyways enjoy them :)

Nice collection :)

Are both Koivu gloves different fit?

I already own the Habs pair and I came close of buying the black ones too.

I have waited a long time for these and then they finally came yesterday :D

dscn0287.jpg

dscn0289t.jpg

dscn0290f.jpg

Custom Flexlite 4.0

Once again a big thanks to Darkstar50 for the time, service and advice. ;)

Edited by Hede

Nice collection :)

Are both Koivu gloves different fit?

I already own the Habs pair and I came close of buying the black ones too.

They fit exactly the same.

Zillafan37-I got them on eBay.These are the ECHL All-Star special edition glove.

Edited by sirunsky88