Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

the black with red and white MIAs, what's on the cuff where MIA would normally be?

It sys "CHETTER". It's was one of the teams I played on here in Los Angeles.

Zillafan37- I've used all of them at one time or another, but I have my favorites.

Edited by sirunsky88

I have waited a long time for these and then they finally came yesterday :D

Custom Flexlite 4.0

Once again a big thanks to Darkstar50 for the time, service and advice. ;)

Glad you like the skates. Thanks for hanging in there. These skates took 6 weeks to go from USA to Denmark via USPS Airmail and get through customs!! I still find that hard to believe in 2010 but the skates were worth the wait. Thanks.

Ok if you played 3 times a week... it would still take you almost 3 months till you wore a pair the second time!!!! You must have a lot of your budget allocated to the 'hockey fund" with a lot of those gloves having a price tag of over $100. I would kill to have 5 grand in gloves.

I have waited a long time for these and then they finally came yesterday :D

Custom Flexlite 4.0

Once again a big thanks to Darkstar50 for the time, service and advice. ;)

Glad you like the skates. Thanks for hanging in there. These skates took 6 weeks to go from USA to Denmark via USPS Airmail and get through customs!! I still find that hard to believe in 2010 but the skates were worth the wait. Thanks.

Yes it is completely unbelievable that it happens in 2010 you´d think it was 1910... I was sure they were lost.

Cant wait to get back on ice. :D

My new babies came in! Custom X:60 w/ lots of custom goodies: xtra stiff boot, double stitched, re-enforced eyelets, solid/re-enforced tendon guard, flexlite toe cap, and last but not least, a EEEE/B boot! I finally have a pair of skates that don't destroy my feet by the of the game. Big thanks to Steve at Get an Edge Pro Shop in MI and Bauer for getting these bad boys just the way I want them. If anyone wants to get customs done in the south eastern Michigan area, he's the man to go see.

pics

just a curious question, why you choose flexlite toe caps, is it fit reasons? and holy crap aren't you asian? 4x Es :P

Yah, asian's tend to have wider feet in relation to causcasians. I went with flexlite toe caps because they are wider then the vapors, allows my toes some room to spread. Not perfect however, my big toes still rub a little against the side.

that i did not know and i'm asian, but i have super narrow feet, nice skates anyways enjoy them :)

I wear an EE in Mission Fuels, but I'm not sure how wide Missions run compared to other skates.

My collection:

img5985b.jpg

img5987w.jpg

Penguins RBK Pants

Bauer Pro Pants (+1 Length)

RBK 7K Pro Shins 17"

Jofa 5044 elbows

Warrior Franchise's - Penguins

Easton SE16 Pro - Penguins

Easton SE16 Pro - BU

Easton E-Pro Rangers

Easton E-Pro Blues

3 Nike Bauer One95 Samsonov's

Those Easton 9800's are the cat's pyjamas! No one will ever post a cooler pair of gloves on this site. Amazing collection.

9800s were hot garbage, especially compared to the 9500s.

Those Easton 9800's are the cat's pyjamas! No one will ever post a cooler pair of gloves on this site. Amazing collection.

ask drew to he has an entire collection if i remember right

I'd like to know where people get their $$ for these collections lol

Glove collections are easy if you are patient. There's deals left and right.

It's the stick collections I see with 10 s-19's and vapor 60's that I wonder about.

It's the stick collections I see with 10 s-19's and vapor 60's that I wonder about.

Shoot I'm looking for a decent pair of gloves ($45-$55) and everything I find is junk

I keep telling myself I need to stop, better stop, have to stop collecting... But, I've become addicted to Easton Synergy 800 gloves, and anytime I think I can find a pair with a short cuff I have to try to get them. I have two Hossa Pro stick sitting behind my door in the plastic, and I'm working on getting some more if the deal is right... After every piece comes in the mail I say, "that's it, I have enough," but it never ends there's always that one elusive piece of the collection missing. Heaven help me when all the Penguins' gear from this season starts popping up on eBay. Letang's EQ5s, Malkin's Bauer branded Vapor XXXXs, Penguins' colored Reebok gloves, and a pair of Sykora's gloves from the Wild are all on my acquisition list. (Yes, I keep a list of stuff I see that I want.) Also, now that I know and love the Hossa Pro curve, I will forever be in a hunt for good deals on those.

I've always had a problem with collecting things: action figures when I was a kid, baseball cards in my early teens, movies in my late teens, now hockey equipment will probably be my habit until I cannot lace them up anymore... Oh, Vise MoneyPak 2.0 has effectively ruined my life.

All-in-all, it is a disease and an addiction.

Edited by JoeyJ0506

thats a pretty good price if its new

i limit myself to around $120 max and name on glove (numbers a bonus :P)

Edited by K9 Unit