Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those look familiar...I know who you're getting those from. I traded these away months ago. I hope you enjoy them!

haha. What did you trade these for?

edit

I'm assuming sirunsky is written on the cuff? hahah

Yes..Sirunsky is written on the cuff. I traded for some old school black and white Nike hockey gloves (they're in the glove pictures).

So Sirunsky, that's like 47 pairs of gloves if I'm counting correctly, and you said there's still more to come. I love hockey gloves and some of those are absolute filth. But how the hell can you justify spending that much coin on gloves??? Not chirping, just trying to understand.

So Sirunsky, that's like 47 pairs of gloves if I'm counting correctly, and you said there's still more to come. I love hockey gloves and some of those are absolute filth. But how the hell can you justify spending that much coin on gloves??? Not chirping, just trying to understand.

if you don't understand, you're looking at the wrong website. :P

Edited by tamtamg

if you don't understand, you're looking at the wrong website. :P

lmfao exactly

Those look familiar...I know who you're getting those from. I traded these away months ago. I hope you enjoy them!

haha. What did you trade these for?

edit

I'm assuming sirunsky is written on the cuff? hahah

Yes..Sirunsky is written on the cuff. I traded for some old school black and white Nike hockey gloves (they're in the glove pictures).

http://hockey.inlinewarehouse.com/attachme...mp;d=1255583166

those gloves on the left?

20379_1326856256878_1395086648_9169.jpg

Just traded for these. They should be here in about 2 weeks :P

Yeah i know where you got these too. What did you end up trading to get them?

I traded a pair of warrior bonafides and $30

bostonjuniorblackhawks- My apologies, I thought I posted the pics of my Nike, Cooper, Bauer gloves.

that pic would be sweet. Are those the nike's you traded for though?

I couldn't see the attachment.

Are you guys finding these on Ebay or what? The pro shop at Scottrade Center in St.Louis has same game used Pro Stock St.Louis Blues gloves, but their $135 for the pair

they used to be 75$ for a pair like 5 years ago. i was down there on new years eve and they had a brand new pair of mayers ppfs for 140$, well worth it if you need gloves in my opinion.

I was in there back in november and they had a pair of jackman's 4rolls but someone snatched them up right before me. I did get one of Perron's se16's for $110 though, I love the curvoe on it and I'll probobly try to pick up another one of his sticks when I go to another game.

th_opscollection008.jpg

th_opscollection006.jpg

Back when I used to get Sher-Wood SOP, Cooper Woody from Saku Koivu TPS team signed from Finland

th_opscollection009.jpg

on left Cooper mid 60s, on right Cooper early 70s

th_opscollection013.jpg

Gunzo's, Berwyn, Illinois

th_opscollection015.jpg

SP-Cooper Weeks SB58, Bob Cameron, leather/felt

Gloves Cooper Weeks BDP Pro Model, early 60s

SG-Winnwell 305

I wish I could find a pair of those at Gunzos nowadays. Beautiful stuff you have there.

I have a pair of old 1960s-70s Blackhawks gloves packed away somewhere I'll have to dig them up and post them on here.

th_opscollection008.jpg

th_opscollection006.jpg

Back when I used to get Sher-Wood SOP, Cooper Woody from Saku Koivu TPS team signed from Finland

Very nice stick collection!!

I had 6 Sticks at one time, now I Just sold 3 of them and I'm left with 3.

I wish I had money to get like 20+ :P

Are you guys finding these on Ebay or what? The pro shop at Scottrade Center in St.Louis has same game used Pro Stock St.Louis Blues gloves, but their $135 for the pair

they used to be 75$ for a pair like 5 years ago. i was down there on new years eve and they had a brand new pair of mayers ppfs for 140$, well worth it if you need gloves in my opinion.

There was a pair of Dan Hinote gloves for $115 and a pair of Brad Boyes M1's for $125

Loving the old gear. Now thats old school hockey at its finest. Need a leather helmet in there.

No problem. I'll dig my Cooper SK20 helmet out as soon as possible. It's a classic.

kovey those are from ebay right?

I was seriously considering those, but since I had my 1st gen z-airs getting re-palmed/worked on I decided not to.

Those are beauties though!

Yeah they are from eBay. I was watching them for a few days and finally gave in.

The "blacked" out Easton logo is pretty neat too, you dont see it alot.