Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I love them so far, very comfy, lots of protection, and that was just when i wore them to bed last night... haha jk .. ive worn them once so far and they feel great, id recomend gettin a pair

How is the length on them?

They are prostock

I know. Was wondering where they were finding them. Nothing on ebay as far as I've seen. So odds are a local shop or some place I don't know about, thus me asking where.

I know. Was wondering where they were finding them. Nothing on ebay as far as I've seen. So odds are a local shop or some place I don't know about, thus me asking where.

Odds are those BU XXXX Pros are from TSR. There are a bunch of ebay stores/sellers that carry tons of pro stock stuff who tend to list it in a way that doesn't always pop up in searches.

Odds are those BU XXXX Pros are from TSR. There are a bunch of ebay stores/sellers that carry tons of pro stock stuff who tend to list it in a way that doesn't always pop up in searches.

Yup, the BU XXXX Pros are from TSR. They they weren't listed as Bauer, found them by searching for "Vapor". At one point there were about 6 pair. I got the last. They also had some Bauer branded BU 4 Rolls and Bauer branded Maine XXXX and 4 Rolls. Not sure how many are left. The Blackhawks XXXX are also from TSR along with a pair of Capitals XXXX I got a while back. Come to think of it, I think I got about 4 pairs of pro stocks from them.

What the hell is that thing Adam?! lol

Looks like a right handed Hossa, The blade tape makes it look less drastic than it really is.

n5002518143105999540418.jpg

Edited by Invert

You really know how to one up someone, don't you lol :P

haha, sorry. :P

Got them yesterday and just now was really the first chance I've had to get pics up. BTW, those Salmings are a very good pair of gloves.

It's a Merrick pattern.

Is that seriously the name of the player who uses it, or another snide remark? It's tough to tell sometimes with your comments :P

as for what it is, its hard to control, but when i focus, i can get a vicious snap shot away and a deadly one timer to, keeping them low is a whole other story, ive found that im either going 3 feet over the net or 3 feet off the ice, my coach yelled at me last game for putting 3 wide. so it's gonna take a back seat for the next little while.

How do those RBK's fit TBL? Are they similar to any other glove out there? They look nice

I'd compare them to the XXXXs but these are tighter front to back in the palm. The pinkie is also a little stubby.