Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just got my gloves back from Peaches with the MSH2 palm. It really is as nice as everyone says. We'll see if the durability lives up to the hype.

IMG

IMG

How much does is cost to get your palms re-done? Just trying to figure out if its worth it to fix my gloves or buy new ones.

While on the topic of the Inno sticks, has anyone picked up either the Maniac or Thunderdome from Hockey Monkey that they want to show off?

Any of the insiders here know what theses sticks "really" are? Is there any reason to think HM's Maniacs are any different from the ones that have been on Hockey World for the last year+? If they're the same I've got two and they're nice sticks for the price.

I'm more interested in the Thunderdome's true identity (even though it's begging for some spraypaint). Any ideas???

Edited by sitzlejd

Any of the insiders here know what theses sticks "really" are? Is there any reason to think HM's Maniacs are any different from the ones that have been on Hockey World for the last year+? If they're the same I've got two and they're nice sticks for the price.

I'm more interested in the Thunderdome's true identity (even though it's begging for some spraypaint). Any ideas???

I contacted HM about this and the reply that I got was " It would appear the Thunderdome sticks are

closest to the Warrior Shogun. The Manic sticks seem pretty close to the

Warrior Mac Dad sticks."

I don't really need any more sticks right now, but it might be wise for me to stock up on a good deal.

hockeyrepair.com does it cheaper by $10 and has done it longer They also do the Eagle palms

sometimes a little extra money is worth it, seeing as i haven't heard a single negative comment re: peaches. i think he's earned the business.

sometimes a little extra money is worth it, seeing as i haven't heard a single negative comment re: peaches. i think he's earned the business.

For Sure....I had a pair done by Peaches and they were perfect....I will ONLY use Peaches from now on....You know your going to get a quality job, fast work, and it will be done right....

I now this is most likely illegal, but this is my first attempt and curving my own blade and I figured why not. Anyone know the proper way to measure the curve of a blade? And the legal limit? I think its 3/8" but correct me if Im wrong.

PIC-00431.jpg

Well about a week and a half ago i finally got the shoulder pads i have been looking for, Jofa 8800 or 9800 in size 6. They feel great, very mobile and protection is the best, i have used them for 2 games and a practice and i already love them. They are prostock and belonged to a guy who played for the Quebec Remparts of the QMJHL.

http://img94.imageshack.us/slideshow/webpl...=picture461.jpg

I also got a pair of Rbk 8k elbow pads for a great price and will be using them as soon as i can sell my new pair of Rbk 7k's.

http://img43.imageshack.us/slideshow/webpl...picture387t.jpg

I now this is most likely illegal, but this is my first attempt and curving my own blade and I figured why not. Anyone know the proper way to measure the curve of a blade? And the legal limit? I think its 3/8" but correct me if Im wrong.

That is definitely illegal. The legal limit is 5/8".

USA Hockey was Half inch last time I checked.

Proper method of measurement is along the bottom of the face of the blade. If you don't have the proper tool for measuring a blade, put a piece of tape from the base of the heel to the bottom of the toe and try to slip a quarter under it. If a quarter (standing on end) fits under the tape, it isn't legal.

That is definitely illegal. The legal limit is 5/8".

I wasn't sure if they changed it or not. Thanks

Durasoft/Nash, overlay that goes up the base of the fingers, no?

Yep..I loved those even though I upgraded. Are these even offered as an option anymore? They're the only Vapor gloves I've owned