Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Here are some pictures of my very modest equipment hahaha. I am slowly replacing the old stuff I used to use in high school/college. Really need some decent sticks hahaha. The cyclones were great when they came out.

img1478nc.jpg

img1480y.jpg

img1482b.jpg

img1481g.jpg

I'm liking the Cullen gloves

Thanks. Picked those up last spring. Love the feel and size of the 4-Rolls, not to mention the short cuff. That was my first dip into pro-stock land so we'll see how long before im hoarding gear haha

I was there at 1030 I think. My pants were 100 bucks, I think they were Gionta's since they were so small. I dont know what kind they are, they don't look that much like the hustlers.

Really like the gloves but those skates are horrible. I personally cant stand a swoosh on hockey gear. Also cant stand a reebok logo. I know it may not be what everyone thinks, but I will stick with Bauer. Plain Bauer

I'm the same way. It was really, really hard for me to pick up a 6k RBK helmet but it fit better then the Bauer I had on (less narrow on the temple.

That said, I immediately removed any branding on the bucket :)

Cheese, yours don't look like hustlers- no spine tek plate in the back.

They were sample pants made prior to the Habs deciding what pants they were gonna use for the centennial games, thats why there is a logo on them. They had like 200 pairs overstock brand new with a different style.

Their custom Hustler pants, with a different upper part.

FYI, prices were breakdown per products. and item from guys like #13, #21, #46 & #91 were double the price as all the others.

They were sample pants made prior to the Habs deciding what pants they were gonna use for the centennial games, thats why there is a logo on them. They had like 200 pairs overstock brand new with a different style.

Their custom Hustler pants, with a different upper part.

FYI, prices were breakdown per products. and item from guys like #13, #21, #46 & #91 were double the price as all the others.

All 200 pairs warrior?

All 200 pairs warrior?

No, There was maybe 10-12 pairs of Warrior gloves.

Most of them were E-Pro's, EQ5, Reebok and Bauer 4 rolls.

A few pairs of Bauer XXXX also.

No, There was maybe 10-12 pairs of Warrior gloves.

Most of them were E-Pro's, EQ5, Reebok and Bauer 4 rolls.

A few pairs of Bauer XXXX also.

Hey Dupes,

What's the material on the warriors? Were the easton's a tufftek nylon type of material or did they have different finish types?

All the gear looks insane! So jealous when I saw the pics.

Nice pick ups

Not exactly on par with the Habs stuff but I like them all the same. New Vapor 40's from TSR. Samuelsson pro stock with Reinforced Palms.

003.jpg

004-1.jpg