Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I absolute love the Semin gloves. I've always had a thing for the Caps gloves. I passed on a pair of XXXX's and realized I had made a huge mistake. Saw these bad boys and snatched them right away. I think my favorites are the BU XXXX's though.

My team just switched to Caps colours, so I've been scouring ebay pretty much every day to see if any pop up....

Thanks man. I haven't seen too many people on here with Sabres gear. At least not that they've posted. Talk about a team that is hard to find gear for though. I think in the 3 or 4 years since they switched back to the blue and gold I have seen 2 pairs of pants on Ebay that weren't goalie.

Yeah the availability of their stuff is weakkkk. They are still selling old black and red stuff at the arena. I was lucky to snag my gloves when I did.

Yeah the availability of their stuff is weakkkk. They are still selling old black and red stuff at the arena. I was lucky to snag my gloves when I did.

If you happen to see any other gloves in that color scheme, please let me know. I've been trying to find a decent pair of gloves in that scheme for a while now.

Those Warriors are beautiful Seven6. I'm really liking the number in the same colour as the glove and the Warrior written in the same colour as well with just a gold outline. I also much prefer the non pro style cuff with the stripes going through the cuff rather than just giant text across the whole thing. Keep us posted on how the palms feel and their durability.

Edited by SteveM

I hadn't been keeping up with this thread. I went back a bunch of pages and saw the Perron 8.0.8.s, I ran right to HM and they seem to have some left. Though, they "had" the Gilroy CLs I ordered last week also.

so jealous......I can't find a freaking tps stick in strong whip. I'm not a big fan of the r6 I just picked up in reg flex.

Yeah tell me about it, this one is the first I've seen in person lol. I've been a big fan of their whip flex and but ever since the R8 etc came out I felt like the overall quality of the stuff went down. I miss the good ole days of the XN10 so I've been stockpiling these adrenalines, hopefully they dont start breaking.

Edited by dieselbro

If you happen to see any other gloves in that color scheme, please let me know. I've been trying to find a decent pair of gloves in that scheme for a while now.

Will do...anything specific?

Will do...anything specific?

PPFs would be outstanding, but I'll look at anything. I've seen a few pair of St Louis Blues Bauers, but I haven't had good experiences with their gloves. Chances are I'll have to repalm them to my preferences anyway, so cheaper is better.

Thanks

Chadd

jofa 5 k!

after getting my skates sharpened i came across this!

just found this jofa 5k shoulder pads, its a junior xl ..but im a short guy 5'6 and it fits!

49 dollars new with tags at the local play it again sports!

Edited by HockeyPho85

Yes I guess those are hard to find especially in Europe...I only got mine, because I knew the guy, the sticks were made for...those are the 'old 08' R8...I never had or even have seen a SW in a dual or triple flex...but regarding all the new specs like different flexzones or tapers, I think the R10 'regular' is pretty close to SW. I'd really like to get a dualflex (new) R8 SW though...I'm looking forward to my R7 standard shafts...never heard of them...getting them for inline/summer...in W. B)

Edited by elevation

Eastone.jpg

This is cool. Notice the tips of the fingers on the right hand; the middle, ring and pinkie fingers have leather tips... WITH plastic inserts. Also the base of the thumb on the right glove has additional foam.

IMG_3106.jpg

Gloves are super stiff but they close fine. The fit is NOT like a normal Z-air, it's tighter and the fingers are shorter... They fit and feel exactly like an Easton 1350 but with two-piece fingers.

Edit: Geez, $226 + shipping for the other pair of these on eBay!!!

Edited by TBLfan

[img ]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh218/TBLfan/glove/Eastone.jpg[/ img]

This is cool. Notice the tips of the fingers on the right hand; the middle, ring and pinkie fingers have leather tips... WITH plastic inserts.

[img ]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh218/TBLfan/glove/IMG_3106.jpg[ /img]

Gloves are super stiff but they close fine. The fit is NOT like a normal Z-air, it's tighter and the fingers are shorter... They fit and feel exactly like an Easton 1350 but with two-piece fingers.

damn you tbl! i was bidding on those too. once it got above $125, it was too rich for my blood. if you ever want to get rid of them, let me know.