Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

/**/IMG_2071.JPG

Thats the local address of the pic on your machine, not gonna work. You may want to delete that too as it has your real name (if you are worried about that).

I'm not down with players wearing non team-colored gloves at the Olympics (ie. Radulov) It just looks Beer League. Imagine a canadian or american player sporting some green gloves... The IIHF or IOC should step in to keep it classy.

That is the best part about Team Russia..... :)

not to mention being PINK, but I assume that's my monitor???

was the mismatced color pair intended at least (disregarding the narrow/reg fiasco)

they say MIA on them, are they old stock?

I thought you bought 2 pairs...and that was 1 glove from each pair. Not sure I like that idea...Mind you, I wore "left handed" gloves (Mission 3 finger) for a while...so what the hell do I know :P

My brother's Custom Warrior Franchise Gloves ;)

This glove are nice. That last pic looks like he's going to throw that hand up and yell yee-haw.

Edited by Half