Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, it's got a pretty nice wedge on it. I have such a weird array of curves I like. That Wilson felt great the first time I used it but I also picked a couple Bill Thomas 9kOs 'cause the curve was really similar to the old letang titaniums I had.

Mack- the pro stock one95 I have with that grip hasn't peeled in the 9 months I've been using it. The grip is great- I have even called the junior team my stick is from to see if they have more (even though mine was an eBay purchase). MUCH better than the regular stick'um

Some nice pickups there, been thinking about getting a tapered one95 and a Perron 8.0.8, not that I'm a big fan of the 8.0.8 but his pattern is money.

Yeah, when I saw the Perron pattern I knew I wanted one. I know a few guys using retail 8.0.8.s and they've liked them so I figured I'd try them out. I'd love to run into his warriors.

Fun with a tax return,

waiting on a few more goodies. I think I'll take a new super bored stick collection picture.

Do the tapered shafts still feel "whippier than stated" like the OPS or are they different? Trying to decide wether to pull the trigger on a 77 or an 87

Edited by kovalchuk71

I put blades in them last night but all I really did was shoot around on a little synthetic ice. It seems to play to flex with an X:60 composite blade in it.

Fun with a tax return,

x2 87 flex Kane-plated p92 pattern one95s from monkey

Did you get these for 169? I just bought mine yesterday and they had all of them marked for 169 but it was a mistake on there part but still give it to me at that price cause that's what it had on it.

Looks like you bought the gloves to match the shoulder pads lol.

Works for those that don't wear a jersey because they want to show off ALL their equipment I guess. :P

Works for those that don't wear a jersey because they want to show off ALL their equipment I guess. :P

A true gear pimp will wear a nice mesh jersey with a weave loose enough to see through.

Looks like you bought the gloves to match the shoulder pads lol.

LOL hadn't noticed that, but the XXXX's are red, white and black while the Franchise's are red, white and navy.

LOL hadn't noticed that, but the XXXX's are red, white and black while the Franchise's are red, white and navy.

I love those gloves, did you get them made custom or...?

I guess what I'm trying to say is CAN I HAVE THEM PLEASE?

I love those gloves, did you get them made custom or...?

I guess what I'm trying to say is CAN I HAVE THEM PLEASE?

Yeah me too. They're retail so if you want a pair, you can buy some.

Yeah me too. They're retail so if you want a pair, you can buy some.

Oh really? No stores around me carry any cool equipment though... Did you get yours online by any chance? If so, where and how much?

4401967241_6feaa5593f.jpg

They were listed as used, but man you can't really tell. They even have a new smell to them. Now I need to block ebay from all the computers I use.

4401967241_6feaa5593f.jpg

They were listed as used, but man you can't really tell. They even have a new smell to them. Now I need to block ebay from all the computers I use.

I was in a shop about 30min from me yesterday and they had all kinds of great skates and gear that i havent seen new in a while. They had vapor xxx's, 8090's, vapor xx and some more that were all 15% off and they also dont have any taxes at this place. I almost bought the vapor xx but they were 9.5 D and the xxx's were 10 EE and im a 10 D.