Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Oh really? No stores around me carry any cool equipment though... Did you get yours online by any chance? If so, where and how much?

Warrior sent me them as a warranty replacement for my Super Macdaddy gloves, but hockeymonkey has them for sale as well as many other online retailers.

I was in a shop about 30min from me yesterday and they had all kinds of great skates and gear that i havent seen new in a while. They had vapor xxx's, 8090's, vapor xx and some more that were all 15% off and they also dont have any taxes at this place. I almost bought the vapor xx but they were 9.5 D and the xxx's were 10 EE and im a 10 D.

where might this shop be? :D

Fun with a tax return,

x2 87 flex one95 tapered shafts

*Pic*

waiting on a few more goodies. I think I'll take a new super bored stick collection picture.

mik3 - Did you get these from Pure Hockey? I ordered two 77 flexes last week and my order status is still 'Pending'. Hmm...

If so, is it just the Tactile grip, or does it have Stick 'Um also? Online it says with Stick 'Um, but I have my doubts. Any info would be great.

Tactile. Shoot them an email, mine was pending for a bit so I emailed them, I had the sticks two days after the email.

The cuffs are matching, smooth to the inside and segmented with stitching on the top. Kind of a misleading pic but it's my standard "show it off" glove pose.

New stuff that I just picked up.

DSCF0029.jpg

Those glove's are beautys!! :blush: how bout some pic alone with the gloves they're just so amazing :)

Edited by shifter

Got those today:

Not sure about the biceps-protectors, but fit and ventilation are great.

DSC_0037_web.jpg

Finally got some! I guess those are the 'old' ones:

DSC_0040_web.jpg

BTW. two 'oldschool' sticks (late 70s). No, Torspo is not from Russia and second, not only Sweden made some Jofas ;-)

DSC_0031_web.jpgDSC_0035_web.jpg

Edited by elevation

Wow thats sick! It was prob before i was old enough to even appreciate nice gloves.

I think most people would be surprised how good they feel, even with the single-piece fingers. I don't think I'll get to using them though because I really don't like stuff resting on my wrist, besides my watch.