Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Do the pias around you have a decent selection? The one near me just has some pricepoint sticks, lower end protective stuff, and a bunch of used skates.

Well the one in my town is alright, they have all the top skates and sticks, some good gloves and poor protective. But after the top of the line stuff it really drops off. The one that had the gloves is about an hour and fifteen min away and it had great selection and lots of variety but the prices were a little high.

I was at a play it again sports and they had Brian Lee easton se16 pro stocks, and Jesse Wichester s17 pro stocks that were used and they cut out the inside flap and they wanted $149 for them. They also had Chara pro stock eastons from 05-06 with the big E on the cuff, they were like size 16. And they had Montreal retro gloves, the EQ5 and se16 for $199

Is that the new-ish one in Kanata (I think I remember you being from Ottawa/near Ottawa)?... I went in there when they opened and they had a lot of pro stock stuff (I remember a pair of Chara's MIA gloves dressed as Missions. They didn't seem that big length-wise, but my hands were swimming in them volume-wise), but I haven't been there since.

Is that the new-ish one in Kanata (I think I remember you being from Ottawa/near Ottawa)?... I went in there when they opened and they had a lot of pro stock stuff (I remember a pair of Chara's MIA gloves dressed as Missions. They didn't seem that big length-wise, but my hands were swimming in them volume-wise), but I haven't been there since.

Yeah, i go to it when i can because its a long enough drive, im about an hour and fifteen min south east of Ottawa. Well the only pro stock stuff they had was 3 pairs of MTL canadiens retro gloves for 199, winchester, bell and chara's eastons for 149 and they had two other easton in all black and were used enough for 149. And they has 3 new pairs of rbk 8k/9k gloves, one was tanguay's all blue MTL gloves, Mitchell white and blue Toronto gloves and another pair of rbk's for 119 or 129.

My Game used Matt Ellis sabres gloves

Pretty sure they're SE16's

i have a WTB posted for those. when you get to be a ++ member, search it.

Edited by shotty

My New Custom Franchises: Bought off a member and they are brand new. Probably the most amazingly comfortable gloves I've owned yet. They're navy blue and black (just in case you were wondering since the colors can be a bit hard to distinguish)

canvasi.jpg

My New Custom Franchises: Bought off a member and they are brand new. Probably the most amazingly comfortable gloves I've owned yet. They're navy blue and black (just in case you were wondering since the colors can be a bit hard to distinguish)

Warriors FTW. I'm looking to buy another pair of warriors after I traded my last pair. The liner feels amazing

Warriors FTW. I'm looking to buy another pair of warriors after I traded my last pair. The liner feels amazing

I know right! I sold my MTL narrows and really wanted to grab a pair of tufftek franchises, and I snagged these for a great price. The liner and palm feel ridiculous!

What really gets me is the time that has gone into them. My custom eagles looked rushed and kinda crappy, while these look like someone really put some effort into making them the right way.

I stoked to use 'em manana.

Those are kidna neat, not much flash but nice.

They're super subtle, kinda a nice change.

Edited by uclahockey707

Been looking at getting some rollers to use this summer as I rehab the broken left fibula. Props to EBondo for these, thanks. Should do the job hopefully as I already have G3's and 703's for the ice.

federov1.jpg

federov2.jpg

Just arrived from warrior, obvious inspiration, but goes well with my Atlanta gear.

Apparently they ran out of Pear Mustang, after finishing my gussets, and used the yellow mustang for the remainder of the palm.

DSCF9279.jpg

DSCF9280.jpg