Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just got back from seeing some family in AZ. Caught up with friends, family, took in some Yotes games, and I was also able to spend some time with the Yotes, picking up a few goodies...mostly sticks and gloves.

The evolution of Peter Mueller's toe curves...3 Warriors and an S19. The hook on the S19 is ridiculous. The pic doesn't even begin to explain it. It's as severe as what Ovie is using. I'm glad Mules is off to a good start with the Avs, because he's a super nice guy and despite his stats with the Yotes, a really good hockey player. He'll have a great career.

SDC10745_muellersticks.jpg

I should put up the Mueller AK I have because it doesn't look like any of those. What a curve whore he must be.

Edit: I guess it looks sort of like the one on the right, but this curve's weird in that it just wedges out in the mid-toe area. I like it other than the fact it's ~100 flex and the blade's real thin.

mueller.jpg

A guy brought a Mueller stick to a game the other day and it looked a lot like that one Mack. I was going to try it but he'd cut it down to an ungodly short length, so no dice.

Maybe he's been switching up a bunch lately to try and break out of his slump. Looks like it's helped... or maybe it's the new team.

Mack - yeah that's exactly how the Dolo on the far right looks. The toe just wedges out, it's weird.

The flexes are all over the place from 85-100. I know for a fact Mueller is a freak about his sticks, so one can only imagine how many other tweaked patterns of his are floating around.

Erik Karlsson... I think I just realized that Kachun is why I can't find any RH pro-stock sticks in Ottawa... What's the flex on those? I know Chris Neil uses an 85 flex, which makes me covet his sticks, but at Karlsson's size, I can't imagine his are very stiff either.

haha yeahh Viking...sorry :P the flex is 87 for the Karlsson's, can't imagine what his clapper would be with a bit of a stiffer stick, assuming its true that he can already hit triple digits in speed already. it didn't set me back quite a lot, some are from the sens store, and some are from the sens equipment team. Was really hoping to get my hand on spezza's new S19, buttt no luck :(

Got these from EBondo so first a big thanks. I believe they came from Fatwabbit first? Not going to post but just this one pic here with this being the ice section; others in the inline/roller forum to follow later. But.... the boots are Sergei Fedorov\'s. Has his #91 outside on the heel area and also his name is on the outside of the back of the heel/tendon guard. Plus it\'s stamped inside each boot. These will be my outdoor \"summer rehab\" skates as I work back from the broken left fibula.

fed1.jpg.JPG

Edited by Too Old

As a leafs fan, I never thought I'd here myself say this but I really want one of those. All the sticks at the acc for righties are all really straight curves....

Erik Karlsson, rookie season, just in case you didn't know who he was haha, and yeah, i know some of the guys who are apart of the sens equipment team, not scottie though, hoping to meet him someday.